“Rooms are crappy” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Rooms are crappy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Parking was expensive hotel isn't that nice staff was ok. As a whole I was disappointed. If given the choice I would not stay at this location again. It's about a 10 min walk to the strip an a 12 min walk to the convention center. Now knowing what I do I would have requested a newer hotel across from the convention center, it's right by the strip and you won't have to walk up the step hill to get to a grimy room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Eric F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your visit. Please accept my apologies that the hotel did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is truly appreciated, for it is one of the most important tools in improving the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

Again, I thank you for your review and assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration. I sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to stay with us next time you’re in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
nashville, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

it started at slow check-in room was'nt ready tub drain was stopped up house keeping forgot to clean the room free breakfast was bad i would not saty there again.... looking out the window , it was dirty . i don't think they have ever washed the windows.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing this quick feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on the comfort and value of our property and we will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town and let us know how we are doing.
morgantown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The stay was great from the time I drove up front and turn my keys over to two very nice young men, walked in and recieve my warm cookie from a very helpful young lady until I lefted with the help of two young men bringing my car and then asking if I needed directions. The whole stay was great

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The people who work here are lovely- and I for one am a HUGE fan of customer service. It will keep me coming back for more. Jessica Curry (at the front desk) deserves a raise!! She is your gem! The beds were divine as well. My friend and I had been traveling cross country and the double tree was the best night sleep we both got. I WISH i could buy that bed!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate your kind words and I will certainly pass them along to everyone on the team. Especially for Jessica who is one of our most valued members of the Doubletree family! Exceeding our guests’ expectations is our number one goal! As far as the bed goes feel free to go online and take a look at www.hiltontohome.com to bring the Hilton experience to your home. We look forward to being your home away from home when your travels bring you to Nashville!
Burlington, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I visited Nashville as part of a family vacation. The Doubletree is within walking distance of the majority of attractions in the Broadway/Riverfront area including Rymal Auditorium. The hotel, being a couple blocks from Broadway is in a relatively quiet area of town. Staff were friendly and welcoming.

We booked this hotel through the Hilton website and requested a pull out or cot as we had 3 children. Upon arrival we were notified that this was no longer available and rooms with a pull out were sold-out. This made for a difficult night but the hotel's location is hard to beat.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate your kind words. Our location is great for relaxation, fun and great food within walking distance. Nashville is a very exciting town! I want to apologize for the challenges you with your room and hope we can better accomdate you the next time your travels bring you to Nashville. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to assist with future reservations. We look forward to spending time with you the next time you are in the Music City!!!.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I can not say enough about how great the staff is here! Engaging, friendly, patient and helpful. And warm, delicious cookies at check-in and check-out don't hurt. Our room was clean. Plenty of towels. Accommodated our requests for additional to-go cups. The desk staff listened to our interests and directed us accordingly. First stayed there on accident, but it has become my home away from home when I visit Nashville.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. Your kind words will certainly be passed along to the entire team! We are proud of the service the Doubletree family offers and can't wait to visit with you again!
indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Checked in at hotel, got a cookie (a nice bonus), and went into our rooms. When I tried to go to sleep, the walls were paper thin and it was a noisy hotel. Not super comfy beds so that didn't help much. Shower was super short and nobody above 5' 7" could fit in it at all. Valet was quick and would stay at a different hotel next time.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel.I’m so sorry for the issues you experienced with noise during your recent stay at our hotel. We work diligently with our staff to ensure each of our guests follows hotel rules and is respectful of others, while still enjoying their stay . Please know that we will quickly investigate the challenges you had and discuss them with the appropriate departments so that they do not happen again. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Nashville. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to assist with future reservations.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown? Share your experiences!