“Fantastic and Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book and Save up to 20%
Ranked #41 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
San Francisco, California
“Fantastic and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I just recently stayed 2 days for a meeting and 2 days of leisure for CMA. The hotel is very close to everything downtown. Starbucks in the lobby was great! The room was very clean and the housekeeping staff exceptionally friendly for a downtown hotel. We received a call from the Housekeeping Manager, Richard asking did we need anything and how was our stay. Try and find that in a downtown hotel, and I will give you the locations of my last two hotels in New York and Atlanta and guarantee you will not get the same service. The only thing I would change is the lobby seemed a little worn, but it is a downtown hotel, and seemed extremely busy every day I was there, and everyone was walking around inside. Most definetly will return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Request high room street side for view. Inside rooms look at the Bank of America Building
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Summer W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments and the great review regarding your recent stay in Nashville. It is always our mission to accommodate our guest with the very best in quality product and services. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed here during this years CMA Fest. Very convenient to everything that downtown has to offer and LP Field was just a short walk across the bridge. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Morning breakfast buffet was very good. Clean room with excellent A/C. We will definitely stay here again, made for a great experience right when we arrived to Nashville, Thanks for the cookies too!!! Walgreen's is a very short walk around the corner in case you need something.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Summer W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments and the great review regarding your recent stay at Doubletree by Hilton.CMA week is always a fun time for everyone! We look forward to hosting you again and welcoming you back to Nashville. I will be sure to share your comments with the team, as they strive to be the friendliest in town!
Jamul, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Terrible experience I felt really uncomfortable everytime I had to deal with someone at the front desk. Windows are sealed and the AC is really noisy. Front desk personnel treat you like they're doing you a favor.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your visit. Please accept my apologies that the service did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

Again, I thank you for your review and assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration. I sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to stay with us next time you’re in town.
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great downtown location, wonderful beds, free internet in your room and great front desk staff. It is close to all the downtown clubs and sights, but far enough away that you don't hear the late night partiers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Summer W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments and the great review regarding your recent stay at Doubletree by Hilton. It is always our mission to accommodate our guest with the very best in quality product and services. I will be sure to share your comments with the team, as they strive to be the friendliest in town! We look forward to being your home away from home when your travels bring you to Nashville.
DANDRIDGE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I last stayed at the DoubleTree by Hilton downtown in Nashville during the General Assembly's swearing in ceremonies in January 2013. The valets, desk staff, etc. are very welcoming and accommodating. The rooms are nice and the food in the restaurant is good. It's located within easy walking distance of the War Memorial Building, the Capitol Building and lower Broadway and 2nd Avenue establishments.

Room Tip: I haven't found a bad room in the hotel, during any of my stays.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Summer W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for the kind words regarding your last visit with us. Our goal is to exceed your expectations during every stay. We look forward to continuing to be your home away from home when you are in Nashville!
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife and I spent a couple days in Nashville seeing the sights. The DoubleTree is conveniently located for walking all over The District and beyond. Warm chocolate cookies at check-in, Starbucks in lobby, nice pool on 2nd floor, friendly and helpful employees - lots of things to like. No complaints really, other than the shower head was at about 5-1/2', and the bathroom was pretty small but totally serviceable. To save money on valet parking, we parked in a garage caddycorner from the hotel at 4th & Charlotte. Recommended restaurants - Demos and Merchants. Recommended music if you want a break from country - Stacy Mitchhart sings the blues at BB Kings.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Steve B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Flintville, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stayed in the Junior Suite-250.00 a night and the air conditioning never cooled and a maintence man never came and worked on it. We were put out over an hour due to a fire. Our room then smelled of smoke. We considered changing hotels but it was already 2:30 a.m. so decided to stick it out. Check out was aweful. I got no help loading my cart or loading my luggage into my car. When contacting the Front Desk manager about my stay it went to his voicemail. I left a message and a call back number but i never heard back from him. I think if I was the DoubleTree I would want to make this right.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were inconvenienced by a few things at our hotel. I want to personally apologize if you’re A/C unit was too noisy. I sincerely apologize if this inconvenienced you in any way and I thank you for bringing this up to my attention so that I can follow-up with our maintenance crew.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown? Share your experiences!