“My Kids Love This Place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Adventure Science Center

Adventure Science Center
800 Fort Negley Blvd., Nashville, TN 37203 (Formerly Cumberland Science Museum)
615 862 5160
Activities: Leisure education
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Popular museum geared toward educating kids through numerous interactive exhibits.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Nashville
11 attraction reviews
“My Kids Love This Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have been members of the Adventure Science Museum for several years. My kids love spending time at the museum playing with all the hands on exhibits they have. The laser gun game is a favorite. They have frequent special themes going on and that adds to the fun as well. We were happy to see they added a Subway restaurant so we can grab a quick lunch and get back to playing! We have noticed lately that the wait time in line to get in has been very slow and the special line for members to bypass those having to buy tickets is often closed. Really wish they'd work on making the entrance process faster.

Visited March 2013

Clarksville, Tennessee
12 attraction reviews
“Always something new”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've been going to ASC since I was a kid. Every couple of years I find myself going back. LOVE IT! Bring back the dinosaurs...

Nashville, Tennessee
23 attraction reviews
“Kids love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My children always enjoy going to the science museum. There is a lot to see. I wish they had more rooms that changed though, most of the displays stay the same so for the adults its not as interesting

Visited April 2012
Noblesville, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
“Not very impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I should start off by saying that I am from Indianapolis, IN, where we have one of the best Childrens Museums in the US, where we go quite often and spend the whole day. That being said, I was not really impressed with the Adventure Science Center. My 5 year old enjoyed it so, it was worth the trip. We liked the physical science area and the jungle gym was the best attraction. We had hoped to make an afternoon of it but the museum was pretty small so we were done after about 2.5 hours.

Visited February 2013
Elyria, Ohio
33 attraction reviews
“Best target age 5-12 years old.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

There is a lot to see and do, but our 2 year old wasn't that excited. Our 6 six year old ran around doing as much as possible, and loved the day there. Make sure you climb all the way to the top of he glass pyramid to look outside. The planetarium is a nice touch (even has a Sesame Street show geared towards the little ones). Having a Subway on premises is great, especially since it wasn't way over-priced like some fast-foods can be on site.

Visited February 2013