“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of RCA Studio B

RCA Studio B
1611 Roy Acuff Place, Nashville, TN 37246 (Downtown Nashville)
615-416-2001
Nashville Music Attraction Discount Pass
Ranked #4 of 96 Attractions in Nashville
Type: Educational Sites, Historic Sites, Specialty Museums, Cultural
More attraction details
Owner description: The studio where Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, Lee Ann Rimes, Billy Ray Cyrus and others have recorded.
Annan, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great to see where Elvis, Roy Orbison, Jim Reeves, Dolly Parton to name a few stars who recorded their hits here in the old days! A lot of the old equipment still there

Defiance, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Must See”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wasn't something that was on my bucket list, but it was for one of the other people I went with. SO GLAD we did it. It was very informative and almost made you feel like the past was in the very room with you. Our tour guide (I think his name was Randy) did an awesome job. You can tell he really enjoys his job. It really is a must see though.

“A must do.. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My boyfriend and I took a trip to nashville and well I had definitely done my research on the must do's of nashville and this one was one. This is a must do for everyone. It's such an awesome experience from the beginning. So much history and cool little facts about the different artists that recorded there. I didn't know but a handful of the artists but even on the ones that we didn't know, it was nice to learn about. The best part is of course the actual part of the tour where you get to sit on one of Elvis' piano and even stand on the spot Elvis always sang at in the actual studio. Our tour guide from the country music hall of fame was excellent. Even the driver who drove us to the studio was great and interacted some. It's a cool little place where you can have your pictures taken and just take some memories home. Great little place and an awesome little tour. I think anyone would enjoy it.

Ireland
“One of the best tours ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is without a doubt one of the best tours ive ever taken.. way better than the sun studio one!! Ron our guide was excellent and very informative. The fact that people were allowed to take pictures and esp sitting at the piano that Elvis played on was fantastic. Sitting in the studio listening to Ron telling stories you could visualize the scene in front of you..Well done.. made my trip :-)

Bradford, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

A must for any music fan to say they had stood where elvis recorder, excellent tour guide with plenty of knowledge and funny stories.