“Fascinating Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum

Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
222 Fifth Avenue S, Nashville, TN 37203 (Downtown Nashville)
615-416-2001
Activities: Leisure education
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This museum highlights the history of country music from its birthplace in the Music City to present-day.
Dallas, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Fascinating Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

An amazing collection of stories behind the music we all love, worth a visit. Make sure you block enough time.

I loved even minute and each detail!

Visited March 2014

Arnaudville
6 attraction reviews
“Country music fan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Being a country music fan I enjoyed coming to this museum. However, if I were to do it again I would suggest getting a guide to talk you through it. We had the audio but that was not totally helpful. It was crowded so it was hard to read each sign. My kids were only interested in the last section which had the current stars. Don't think I would suggest this for the under 25 crowd unless they are music history buffs.

Cleveland, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
“Just… decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I love country music. My family members aren't really fans. My family didn't really enjoy the museum and thought it was a waste of money. It didn't really live up to, say, the Rock'N'Roll Hall of Fame. I thought the museum was okay, but it is definitely over priced. It isn't all that big and it just feels like it needs to be up dated. If you are a died hard country fan I would give it a try! But if you're not… well, I'd just skip it.

4 attraction reviews
“Worth the time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was very interested got to learn about past and present Country Music Stars. I enjoyed everything and so did my wife and son. I recommend the tour.

Halifax, Canada
31 attraction reviews
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

A must to see while in Nashville. I really liked the old videos so much music enjoyed it tremendously