We were very pleased with our recent stay at the Courtyard! The staff was fantastic, we stopped in when we arrived in Nashville around noon and checked if our room was ready and it was! We were in Nashville to see the lights at Gaylord. Courtyard offers a shuttle to the Gaylord and drops off right next to the ICE exhibit. This was really nice. It's $10 for your entire stay for everyone in your room. The shuttle comes on the half hour. Our shuttle was 30 mins late arriving and without a word the nice young lady at the front desk came over and told us that she would be refunding the charge due to the wait (she also was continuously proactively updating us on the shuttle whereabouts during that 30 mins). The staff was great about giving dining recommendations too! There were only two cons - to no fault of the hotel - is if you are there during the Christmas activities at Gaylord, there is pretty much only one way to the hotel if you leave the Opryland area. This equated to a one hour wait at the highway exit when we were coming back from a long day downtown. The other - as others have mentioned- the bus depot on the south side of the hotel. We heard a lot of back up beeping late at night which was not great.
There was also a nice sized indoor pool (that we never saw anyone in).
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Nashville At Opryland Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville At Opryland Hotel
- Courtyard Nashville
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover classic hospitality with a modern flair at Courtyard Nashville Hotel at Opryland, a refreshing choice among Nashville, TN hotels. Our state-of-the-art lobby has areas to work or relax, and up-to-the-minute news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard™. A highlight of our hotel is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™, which provides guests healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning, including Starbucks selections, and evening dinner service with cocktails. More top features include a large indoor pool and workout center, free parking, free Wi-Fi and business center. Our spacious rooms offer a restful return, complete with new plush bedding. We're one of the favorite Nashville hotels near Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center, located just 1 mile away, as well as famous destinations like the Grand Ole Opry, General Jackson Showboat and Opry Mills Mall. Shuttle service to the convention center and airport (one-time fee). It's a new stay at Courtyard Nashville at Opryland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Courtyard Nashville at Opryland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.