Dropped into this Courtyard during a recent 1-day trip to Vanderbilt U. in Nashville. On first sight, not impressed, but interior was an eye-opener. Great cafe/bar area, knowledgeable staff, clean rooms, pool on 5th floor. Location is right in the thick of the university area and Broadway restaurants and clubs. Easy walking. If you go, step across the street to Hattie B's Hot Chicken. Best spot in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Rooms/Lobby/Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott