We were very happy with out experience at this hotel! I've stayed at many hotels and the staff at this hotel was above and beyond lisa at the front desk was wonderful and cares so much about the guests not to mention fun to talk to! Also Curtis who does valet parking is amazing he is helpful in every aspect and you always see him there and always on the go and ready to help with any questions or advice! Also Melanie who I believe is in management was also so friendly and wants every guest to be happy!
The rooms were very clean spacious and soundproof and sound proof for the most part I never sleep in as much as I try to but that was not the issue here! We would definitely stay again!!!
The only reason we gave a four instead of five was because my husband would have liked more of a food options at all hours since you definitely stay out late in Nashville! But at least the hotel is across the street from three all night food options so not a major set back all in all if your coming to Nashville this is the place to stay! I
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Rooms/Lobby/Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard