We were in Nashville for the 4th of July. I highly recommend if you are in the area to attend the fireworks display. It was phenomenal! The hotel staff was extremely pleasant when answering my husband's 100 questions. Never rolled their eyes or sounded nasty. The shuttle dropped us near the festivities and took us back to the hotel afterwards. It was quite nice.
The rooms are clean, comfortable and deliver the Marriott expectations. One patron said they are noisy. Yes, we listened to a band in the near by restaurant, even opened our window to hear them better, after we got back to our room but it was a good band and not obnoxious. We enjoyed it. We could not hear anyone else in the hallways or in the room next to us though.
We enjoyed our stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Rooms/Lobby/Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard