I stayed here at the West End Courtyard this past weekend for a business conference. I am a Marriott Rewards Platinum member, so I have come to know the brand well.
The rooms, lobby, bistro and business center are fairly standard for a Courtyard - clean and comfortable. There was not a lot of noise from inside or outside the hotel. The only thing keeping me from a 5-star rating was the elevator was really SLOW which could be frustrating when you're meeting customers or trying to catch the shuttle. Leave time for waiting!
The staff is what makes this hotel special. Everyone was friendly and eager to assist in any way. Our shuttle driver, Coach Bubba, was an absolute highlight and offered up suggestions for things to do and see. The desk staff was incredibly helpful as well....hailing cabs....calling restaurants....we wanted for nothing. I wish I could mention everyone by name.
I hope to come back to Nashville for fun in the near future and I'l be staying right here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Rooms/Lobby/Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard