When I got there, I was a little uncertain abut my choice walking in since it seems just slightly on the funky side for a Courtyard. But I ended up really liking it. Very welcoming at reception. Rooms were comfortable, location was good since it was near my conference and Vanderbilt , staff was fantastic (I think Lisa was the person who really stood out), and they provided shuttle service around town. Nice little restaurant sort of thing downstairs. I was afraid noise would be an issue since I a sensitive to it, but not a problem at all. If I was visiting Nashville in order to see the music, I probably would have chosen to stay closer to downtown, but this place was a great choice if you need to be in the West End area. Would be happy to come back if my plans called for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Rooms/Lobby/Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard