I stayed in this hotel on a 3 day business trip to Nashville. Luckily I didn't need the provided earplugs, the room was quiet on Monday and Tuesday nights. The staff were very friendly and warm and the room seemed updated and clean. My only gripe was the lighting for the sink, it takes a while for the fluorescent fixture to 'warm up' and even then it's dark even for a guy. A lighted swing-arm mirror might be in order for this area. And the elevators are horribly slow. Apparently I had two gripes. Apart from those minor inconveniences, my stay was very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Rooms/Lobby/Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott