Spent 4 nights for the Women's Final 4. Location is approximately 1 mile from downtown area - Broadway - The District, Convention Center and Arena. Hotel has courtesy shuttle within 2 miles of hotel. There's also a great scene of other restaurants and bars right next to the hotel. The lobby has been updated and is comfy. The room needs updating - dated and tired. The staff was friendly and helpful and NO attitude. We saved over $1K for the 4 nights by selecting this hotel vs ones located closer in to downtown. I would still make this decision if I ever made my way back to Nashville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Rooms/Lobby/Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott