Took a girls trip to Nashville in March 2013. Found a great rate at this Courtyard Marriott so we snatched it up!
This hotel is newly renovated and in a great location- between downtown and Vanderbilt. There are several restaurants/ bars in walking distance but there is also a complimentary shuttle to take you downtown. The staff is amazing- so helpful and welcoming. We got lots of recommendations from the front desk help and shuttle drivers.
The rooms were nice- plenty of room but the beds seemed small... nice vanity area separate from the shower/ toilet, so great for multiple people needing to get ready.
The rooms were very clean- we saw our housekeeper around ALL the time- she was quick to give us extra towels without us even asking!
The cafe area in the lobby has coffee and quick breakfast/ lunch options- perfect if you're on the go! There is also a cool interactive TV in the lobby that gives you information on the surrounding area, as well as news and weather.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Courtyard Nashville
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Rooms/Lobby/Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.