“Great Value, Nice Stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy.

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy. to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1210 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37217   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #133 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great Value, Nice Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

For the price and convenience, this is a "go to" option for quick overnight stays in Nashville. Clean room, quiet, close to public transportation, peaceful rest, great all around value. Don't be fooled by the negative reviews.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

After reading all the negative reviews here, we were a little worried about staying here. In fact, we were prepared to bail and take a loss on the nonrefundable room rate if it was as bad as we'd been led to believe. Turned out that all the negative reviews were greatly exaggerated. The property was not in the ghetto, the room was clean, the staff was friendly -- altogether a good stay. Will stay here again without hesitation -- especially at the price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy., responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I’m glad that we were able to exceed your expectations during your visit. It’s great to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and our staff to be friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Oakland City, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

This place has to be the most unique hotel experience I've ever had. I know it was only 1 star, but I've never been so paranoid at a hotel before. I called the day of booking the room through Priceline to confirm the reservation and asked for a smoking room with 2 beds. I spoke to a guy and he said I was already booked for a room like that. Upon arrival, we were told were booked into a single bed non-smoking. I explained to the lady that I had talked to someone there and she finally found us a room with two beds. It was non-smoking, but we lived.

Getting to our room we found out the hotel houses homeless people temporarily. I don't have a problem with that in and of itself, but there were lots of shady people roaming the hallways. I've never seen someone smoke crack in my life, well not until this hotel visit. They were literally outside our door. Two of them were staying in the same non-smoking room but were openly going in and out of the room with cigarettes in hand. Keep that in mind if you ask for a non-smoking room.

In the next hour, we had an ambulance and fire truck come into the lot and take someone from a room on the bottom floor. We never found out exactly what happened.

The room itself seemed clean enough, but it was the surroundings and atmosphere throughout the rest of the hotel that gave me the creeps. We had a hooker try to force her way into our room late at night when we returned from seeing downtown.

Like I said, it had to be the most unique experience I've had at a hotel.. but not in a good way.

Definitely not a place for families.

Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Do not stay here. There are roaches and other bugs in the room. I changed rooms three times because of them. Roaches on the actual bed!! Gross! The linens are dirty. Housekeeping never changed or cleaned my room. The smell was of cigarettes. Overall just disgusting.

• Stayed October 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Within 5 minutes of entering my room I observed multiple cockroaches. Also, the room smelled of smoke though it was supposed to be nonsmoking.
If the cockroaches hadn't been there, the facility would otherwise have been comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Middletown, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Pros:

Inexpensive per night (about $35 + taxes)
Kitchen

Cons:

THE AREA IS GHETTO
Non smoking smells like SMOKING room
Noisy, uncomfortable, rock hard bed
Shower was dirty, with low-flow
Rug was DIRTY, black stains throughout
No privacy
TV had no channels
WI-FI was terrible, VERY SLOW for my IPhone

OVERALL A BAD EXPERIENCE!! PLEASE, LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Room Tip: Stay close to the elevator
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Springfield, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

If you're looking for a nice hotel, don't come here. Stay far away. If you're looking for a cheap alternative to an apartment for a short period of time (but longer than a week), this is probably the best solution. I've used this hotel twice for short term internships in Nashville (Berry Hill & Brentwood). After the 1st internship, I tried really hard to find a better place to get out of here, but the price made me come back. They have an extended plus program that makes the room about $20ish a night the longer you stay. I was here for about 3 months. It's cheaper than area apartments for that amount of time, so.. anyway, like everyone else is saying, yes, there are bugs. I found some ants, lots of small spiders, and flying bugs that looked like small cockroaches. I found one cockroach outside my door one night. I killed the bugs and moved on. My sheets and carpet and everything were clean, no problem there. The housekeeping cleans once a week (everything minus dishes) but I found that they would come really early and try to barge in while I was asleep so if I kept them out, they might not come back. The internet sucks. It's horrible. It is free, with a code that changes every month, but it's incredibly slow most of the time and goes in and out. Get smartphone tethering :) I had some minor repairs to my room, but the office staff got them fixed, for the most part. The only other bad thing was the smell. The fan in the bathroom brought in a ton of cigarette smoke from other rooms, and I'm almost allergic to that smell. So I had to keep the bathroom lights off most of the time, or my whole room smelled. The kitchen space is VERY small and hard to cook on. Basically, you get what you pay for, but it is a decent alternative to anything else if you need to be in Nashville any longer than a week. It's at a good location on Murfreesboro (which connects to downtown) - 15ish mins from downtown, 20ish mins from Berry Hill, right next to Briley Pkwy (convenient drive to Opryland). Close to Walgreens, Save A Lot, Little Caesars, US Bank, Dollar Store, McDonald's, Gas Stations (cheapest is usually a few miles away on Briley). Decently close to Aldi's, Kroger, & Airport.

Room Tip: Get a room with a router if you want faster internet, I think that works.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy.

Address: 1210 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37217
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #133 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crossland Economy Studios Nashville - Airport Hotel Nashville

If you own or manage Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.