“Great Hotel, clean, comfy, quiet, good location. If you can get a deal, stay here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn by Marriott Nashville at Opryland

You added Fairfield Inn by Marriott Nashville at Opryland to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Nashville at Opryland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   211 Music City Circle, at Opryland, Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #41 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

This hotel is across the the intersection from the Opryland Hotel. The king suite rooms were spacious & comfy, we had a suite adjoined to a regular room with 2 double beds. Comfy, quiet, lots of rooms far away from elevators which I love, so I don't hear noise. They have an indoor pool, not super warm though, still, the kids don't care too much. Towels provided at pool, nice convenience. Showers have good pressure, they have plenty of supplies for you, front desk peeps are nice & helpful.

Only negatives: They do offer a shuttle but it costs money, $10 a room, so we drove to the Opryland, however the mall is still under repair from the floods so finding free parking can be a challenge. Not a huge negative, but many hotels offer free shuttle service.
The free continental breakfast is really light. The had few choices of cereal, just a few little danishes out, bagels & toast, that was it. Could stock that a bit better, offer more varieties at least. But... you didn't starve so it wasn't the worse. There is a Bob Evans breakfast place a few doors down with super yummy food for a good alternative.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2010

Stayed here for one night while traveling through TN. Everything was great.....quiet room, comfortable bed, BRIGHT lighting in the bathroom (yay!), top of the line treadmills in the fitness room. The continental breakfast was good, probably better than average. Will definitely stay here again if in Nashville.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
columbia, sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

I want to convey that I found this staff and team among the most professional and pleasant I have ever encountered in all my travels. Any question or request made by me or any of my family was addressed in a positive manner. Hotel is up to date, well maintained and provides easy access to local sites of interest. EXCELLENT Job! Traveling with children and grandchildren who all rise at different times usually means breakfast is a scattered affair. Breakfast service bar is well maintained, clean and stays full from early AM until midmorning. If you want to be treated like your business is appreciated, this is a hotel you need to consider. I hope there is appreciation for the staff and the added value they bring to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

I stayed with my wife and friends.
The whole staff was very courteous and met all of our needs exceptionally!
On the day we checked out my wife lost her purse. We had exhausted our search backtracking our steps before heading for home.
I called the hotel. NOt only did their employee show integrity by turning in the lost purse-all contents present- but the hotel called me and shipped it immediately via Fed ex so tht we had it the next day!!
It is refreshing to have such service today!
Thank you to that hotel !

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Marlton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

We stayed here over the Memorial Day weekend. The hotel was clean, although nothing estravagant with a clean indoor pool. The breakfast had a good variety with breakfast sandwiches and cereals as well as healthy choices of fruit and yogurt. What make it special however was the staff. My plane was delayed and when I called the hotel, the front desk person gave instructions on getting the other members of my party to the hotel so they could get some sleep. They have a shuttle for $10. Also in the morning, the young man at the front desk was very accommodating in getting me a breakfast a little ahead of schedule and with opening up the indoor pool for me.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2010

I ended up here after I realized downtown was pretty much sold out. I liked the location because it was close to the Interstate & the Mall. Really SUPER nice people on board at this establishment. I don't know if it was good ol' Southern charm or what, but I appreciated it. Marsha at the front desk made check in seamless.
Room: Nice and clean with a comfortable king sized bed. Up to date decor with a HUGE Phillips flat screen. Free Wifi in the room and you can't beat that! The shower was amazing. I don't know what brand it was but dangit it was like HEAVEN.
Indoor Pool- Nice because I checked in at night and the kid REALLY REALLY wanted to swim.
Breakfast-Free. Can't beat that. Cereal, fruit, juice and breads, pastries.
The only thing and it is very little was house keeping knocked on the door WELL before we were ready to get up.
It's almost absurd to spend obscene amounts of money when they treat you so well at the F.I.

I neglected to take pictures and I am SO sorry!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
N. MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010

We arrived late afternoon and check-in went smoothly. I asked the manager and the desk clerk about a place downtown with live music that my teenage daughters could enter and they weren't satisfied until that question was answered. In between checking others in they called multiple places and a downtown hotel for the answer. BB Kings for blues and Roberts had country. They also provided easy directions for driving downtown, who to call for Opry tickets with the number, and suggested a fun place to eat nearby. The suite was large and quiet as the hotel sits back from the freeway. I can't thank them enough for their effort in making our stay so pleasant.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn by Marriott Nashville at Opryland? Share your experiences!