“no title” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Nashville/Downtown/Opryland

You added Super 8 Nashville/Downtown/Opryland to your Saves list
Super 8 Nashville/Downtown/Opryland
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3320 Dickerson Pike, I-65 Exit 90 (Dickerson Pike), Nashville, TN 37207   |
Ranked #134 of 149 Hotels in Nashville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Birmingham, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Super 8 Nashville
When I pulled into the parking lot I knew I wasn't at a Ritz! There was someone hanging outside an open window with their shirt off smoking a cigarette. I only needed a cheap, clean, safe place to stay for a few days & that's what I got. The whole hotel seems a little run down & aged. My room was ready even though I checked in an hour early. I was a little worried about the cleanliness of the room from past reviews I had read. The room was generally as clean as it could be for a hotel that desperately needs a refurbishment. Although, there were smoke burns on the bedspread and on the bathtub in my "non-smoking room". My biggest worry was the bathroom....dirty bathrooms really gross me out! The bathroom was clean & fully stocked with soap, shampoo, plenty of towels and a hair dryer (which I wasn't expecting from past reviews). There was one HUGE problem....the wifi would not connect! There were three different Super 8 wifi connections that popped up on my phone and iPad. None of them would connect. I went to the front desk and they said there was nothing wrong with it. No wifi for me for three days:( I always make sure when I'm booking a room that there is wireless wifi in the room, not just in public areas. After I came back later in the evening the wifi was working. It wasn't dependable though. There was another time when I could not connect to either of their three hotspots. The breakfast was slim. Only two cereals, no fresh fruit, prepacakged muffins & pastries. They did have a waffle maker though. The breakfast seating area will only hold about 10-12 people. I had to sit at a table with another person because there were no empty tables. One day they were out of milk, another day there were no napkins & only one muffin. I ate breakfast at 8:00 everyday, so they should have kept it well stocked. I stayed three days. I would probably not stay here again if my budget would allow something a little nicer. I think I'd spend the extra $10-20 and stay somewhere else.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Laceys Spring
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

All in all it was a very nice experince we had a illness in the family.Super 8 was close to the hosp[ital that was a plus.Rooms were clean due to being Seniors we needed extra pillows due to breathing ploblems.Was given them very quickly.All staff were ver nice breakfast could add a better choice in items.Would stay again if need arises.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bridgend, Wales, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We travel all across the USA every year and often use Super 8 as it their properies tend to be a little better than some of the competition.
But this place needs a really deep clean and refurbish. Its very shabby, public areas filthy. the much vaunted Super 8 breakfast handed out by staff that seemed to begrudge everything you dare pick up and its situated in not the most pleasant area - so why would anyone go there ?

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Nashville/Downtown/Opryland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Nashville/Downtown/Opryland

Address: 3320 Dickerson Pike, I-65 Exit 90 (Dickerson Pike), Nashville, TN 37207
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Free Breakfast Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #134 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Nashville/Downtown/Opryland 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Nashville/Downtown/Opryland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Nashville/Downtown/Opryland Hotel Nashville
Super Eight Nashville
Nashville Super 8
Nashville Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Nashville/Downtown/Opryland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.