“A good enough hotel for a couple of nights” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Nashville North-Opryland/Grand Ole Opry Area

You added Days Inn Nashville North-Opryland/Grand Ole Opry Area to your Saves list
Days Inn Nashville North-Opryland/Grand Ole Opry Area
3312 Dickerson Pike, Nashville, TN 37207   |
Ranked #85 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Derry
“A good enough hotel for a couple of nights”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The hotel was further away from downtown Nashville than we had thought, but that was our fault! On the other hand it was very close to the Grand Ole Opry area, which has an excellent mall.
The pool was great.
Service was good.
The room was supposed to be non-smoking, but it was stinking of cigarette smoke.
We asked for another couple of pillows, we got one more. Beds were comfortable, however.
Free Wifi.
We were in 10 hotels during our 'road trip' - this was the only one where we were given an envelope from the woman cleaning the room for us to put some money into- a tip.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I stopped in to book a room on July 9-2014. I had found a low rate on Walmart Benefits. Upon arrival, I mentioned that I had a rate of $xx.xx. The clerk was a foreigner, so I assume he was manager???. I was greeted with we are almost full. I asked if they had any room, which he stated there were limited and what was I looking for. I told him i wanted a non-smoking room. Immediately, he said NO. NO SMOKING rooms available. I really feel I was discriminated against since I had a lower rate. If stopping in, don't mention any pricing till you get their rates!!!
I went next door, which is a Super 8. I asked for a non smoking room, king bed.She greeted us with a good rate, no questions about availability, or type of room.
If the rooms were all full at Days Inn, I would think the rooms would be limited at a Motel which set on same hill, next door.
I would NEVER recommend this property, or even take time to stop in again.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hoffman Estates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is a decent, clean, small motel. The rooms are small and a little dated but not bad at all. The AC worked, the room didn't smell and the refrigerator worked. The staff at the front desk was friendly for both the evening and morning checks. I don't know the city so I am not sure if this is in a good area, but the neighborhood didn't seem scary. I would stay here again if going through the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Overall - Affordable - Clean ... Lobby undesirable (Didn't want to eat breakfast) .. Rooms were clean and quiet ... Brief stay recommended ... Close to Restaurants and Downtown (10 minute drive) .. Pool, sits close to street .. didn't utilize, but I liked the fact that the pool closed at 11pm. Otherwise, nothing fancy .. okay for the price (Cleanliness and Location)... Caution, check says "after" 11am .. however, room wasn't available until "after" 1pm. They were nice to place a call when the room was ready .. skipped out to kill time ... (lunch options close by).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Kissimmee, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Room was clean except behind the faucet fixture. The place seemed to be in a slightly depressed area. Room had an odor about it but it wasn't terrible. I didn't feel comfortable walking in the room with bare feet. Just stayed one night so I guess it served its purpose. Lobby smelled strangely and I chose to eat breakfast elsewhere as the tiny lobby wasn't very inviting.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Days Inn Nashville North-Opryland/Grand Ole Opry Area? Share your experiences!