“Great room for the price!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Nashville West

You added Days Inn Nashville West to your Saves list
Days Inn Nashville West
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   269 White Bridge Pike, I-40 Exit 204, Nashville, TN 37209   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #111 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Pleasant Hill
“Great room for the price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The room was clean and the staff was friendly. It wasn't as close to downtown as we would of liked.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

vishnu p, General Manager at Days Inn Nashville West, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Ms.Tana B.,

Thank you for giving us opportunity to serve you.I realy appriciat your comment. I am looking forward to serve more better in future.

Again Thankyou for giving us an opportunity .

Vishnu Patel
Daysinn w. whitebridge pk.Nashville tn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Pretty good location close to vanderbilt hospital. Not to close so it cheaper than the ones closer. The front manager Ben is very nice and accomadating and the girl that was workin named Michelle was one of the best customer service reps i have ever dealt with. She was so pleasent and i would highly recommend this Days Inn mainly beacuse of the staff that works here.

• Stayed February 2013
vishnu p, General Manager at Days Inn Nashville West, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your comment.
We realy appriciat you for your good comment and we are looking forward to provide better services to you & all our guests in future.

vishnu patel
General manager
CARUTHERSVILLE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am a 35 year retiree from the United States Navy and have been to every third world country imaginable and have not experienced anything like my recent stay at Days Inn. I was NOT given the type of room I reserved, once entering the room, coat rack fell off the wall, it was supposedly assigned a NON Smoking room , but room smelled like I was in a smoking lounge. The service was HORRIBLE!. After returning from my business engagement in the late after noon, my room was still not serviced and I had to call the front desk to request towels, so that I could clean up. The absolute MOST TERRIBLE, stay I have ever experienced. Instead me paying you for that experience, you should be paying me for the inconvenience that you caused me. I WILL DEFINITELY, NOT recommend the Days Inn to any of my business associates. I believe I am entitled to a full refund. Oh, and by the way, I had to call in order for someone to attempt to fix the heater as well. It did not work and it was extremely cold that night. I could go on and on but I will not. Not a good experience!!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

vishnu p, General Manager at Days Inn Nashville West, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Mr. Caigle,
In referance to your comment I personaly appolizes for experince you have been through.
I assure yo that in future we will be more care ful checking rooms.
again please except my personal appoligy.
vish patel general manager
Daysinn west,269 white bridge pk, nashville tn37209
Cottondale, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

This motel is showing its age and some of the paint jobs on the exterior are not very good. But inside the rooms are a different story. The room was nice and clean with only minor problems with the bathroom sink (a crack along the front marble facade where the tissues go). I stayed on the second floor on the office side and it was very quiet at most of the time. The king size bed was very comfortable, and big fluffy pillows. Sheets were clean and odor free. Room was nice with no traces of foul odors or cigarette smoke. (This was a non-smoking room). Carpet and furniture was in good shape. Room had refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer. A/C Heating unit was quiet and effective. Window drapes were a little worn but effectively kept out the bright morning sun. The continental breakfast consisted of bagels, danish, assortment of in season fruits, cereal, juice and coffee. Eating area was very small but clean and the attendant was nice and kept the area well stocked. Cleaning staff and the front desk were very nice and helpful.

Room Tip: Room 212 was nice with only minor problems with drapes and broken marble on the sink facade.