“Great friendly service would stay again” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #68 of 152 Hotels in Nashville
Metro Detroit
“Great friendly service would stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2009

I was pleased with our stay at this hotel. Great rate and the services offered were exactly what they say on the website. It is a basic hotel and if that is what you want this is the place for you. We were staying here for a family Thanksgiving gathering in the area. I had a nice clean comfortable room and the staff was very friendly and accomodating.
The one problem I found was it was hard to regulate the temperature in the room. It was too hot with the heat on so we turned it off at night and the room was fine with it off. Great location.
If you want luxury then you may want to look at another hotel. But for a basic hotel this is the best.
Will definitely stay here again if in the area.

From a Michigan Traveler

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family

U.S.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. I went into it with low expectations given the price, but it was just horrible. Based on the reviews I read on another site and the hotel's pictures, I was expecting a basic, clean hotel, nothing more. Instead, when I arrived, I found that the whole hotel reeked of smoke, the service was horrible, and the room was dirty. Please, please, please do not waste any of your time and money here!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
Boise
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2009

This hotel is clean with spacious clean rooms and conveniently located near the Nashville airport. A shuttle is provided between the airport and hotel, but if you use it to return to the airport for any other reason than to catch a flight (We got in late and chose to take the shuttle to the hotel rather than pick up our rental car that night deciding to return the next morning to do it) they charge a $10 per person fee. On the bright side, when we returned the next day to get our rental car, we were not asked for the extra $10 fee by the desk clerk on duty. The continental breakfast provided is not bad either. We paid $62 total which included all taxes and fees and is the senior rate. They did check my ID to make sure I qualified, however. Guess I should take that as a compliment. We'd definitely stay here again if needing a place by the airport.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Central Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2008

We have stayed at this hotel on many occassions over the last few years. The reason we stay here is consistency. The rooms are always clean, the service is good and the price is excellent. The hotel is next to the intersate and a very easy 5 minute drive to the airport. The only downside to the hotel is the breakfast has a tendency to close up a little earlier than advertised. For night owls like ourselves, who close up the bars on Lower Broadway, this can present a problem. Fortunately, there is a Waffle House and Cracker Barrell very close to the hotel! For the price, this hotel can't be beat!

• Liked — Clean and consistent.
  • Disliked — Breakfast tends to close up a little early.
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2008

Have stayed here for 3 years in a row and will return again next year. The room was very clean, comfortable, and quiet. I like the fact that the rooms have entrances inside the building. It makes you feel a little safer. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Location is far enough from Nashville that you don't get the craziness but it is only about a 10 minute drive for business and shopping. Breakfast is adequate. The waffle machine was a challenge, but if you read the directions it works great!!!

• Liked — Location and size
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2008

The hotel was convenient to interstate and clean. The parking was limited but we were pulling a trailer so that could be why. There is a Cracker Barrel within walking distance, which is good. I would stay again because it was where we needed to be.

Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
Lexington, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2008

My door would not shut ad when I called to complain they informed me that I needed to pick up on it 3/4 of an inch and then it would shut. My bed was lopsided and the carpet felt like it had been years since it had seen a cleaning. I called expedia to check about moving hotels and they informed me that I had to get a form from the hotel manager to be faxed to them and that I would have to physically check out of the hotel and sign the form. I called the hotel manager and asked him about this and he said it was fine. This was at like 11:00 pm on a Friday night so I decided it was too late and would just stay. (I had booked two rooms one for myself and one for a friend and did not want to make a decision without talking with her.) The next morning she and I went to school after having decided to just stick it out one more night. When we returned to the hotel our keys would not work. When we asked the front desk what was going ont they said that we had checked out. Now we know we had not because all of our personal belongings were in there (clothes, cameras, lap top, everything!!!!) WE asked where our stuff was and they said that they had packed it up and put it in storage because they thought we had left. WHAT THE HECK!!!!! Who would check out and leave everything they owned. I explained that I had called and inquired about checking out but had not completed the form or physically checked out. They said yes you have. I called Expedia and confirmed that we had not and they took forever getting us back in. They kept saying we had been refunded our money but Expedia was teliing them that we had not. To beat all they put me in the same dirty, door won't close room. WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!! WOULD NEVER PROBABLY STAY AT A SLEEP INN AGAIN.

• Liked — Nothing. The whole experience was horrible.
  • Disliked — Everything.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank johnnica