I was pleased with our stay at this hotel. Great rate and the services offered were exactly what they say on the website. It is a basic hotel and if that is what you want this is the place for you. We were staying here for a family Thanksgiving gathering in the area. I had a nice clean comfortable room and the staff was very friendly and accomodating.
The one problem I found was it was hard to regulate the temperature in the room. It was too hot with the heat on so we turned it off at night and the room was fine with it off. Great location.
If you want luxury then you may want to look at another hotel. But for a basic hotel this is the best.
Will definitely stay here again if in the area.
From a Michigan Traveler
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Sleep Inn Nashville Airport Hotel
- Sleep Inn Nashville
- Nashville Sleep Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sleep Inn Nashville Airport 3 story interior corridor Design to Dream Hotel conveniently located on I-40, Stewart’s Ferry Pike Exit-219, is just the place you want to stay. We are located just three miles from the Nashville Int'l Airport and 10 minute to downtown and all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sleep Inn Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.