“Nice” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #51 of 150 hotels in Nashville
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip to attend an HRC dog event. We brought along 3 dogs which we kept in crates in our truck. The area of town was great. Not too far from down town or the opry. We also love having the lake so close by. We had trouble with another guest the 1st night we were there. But the overnight clerk handled it very professionally. He never raised his voice, came outside with us to make sure we were ok, and even offered to have breakfast ready early to avoid the other guest. The room was great overall, comfy bed, etc... My only complaint for the room is the silicone around the shower door was dirty. Other than that I wish someone from management had checked with us after the other guest was extremely disrespectful to me. We will be back next year and hope to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013

147 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Hartville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed two nights while visiting for the Opry. It was a basic hotel. The bed was bit uncomfortable, but not a deal breaker for future visits. My only complaint was the bathroom pocket door stuck all the time and had to be jerked really hard to get to open and close. I had school work to complete while we were there and the room had a decent work space with chair. The hot breakfast was good and much better than the ordinary continental breakfast options. We were about 10-15 mins from anything we wanted to do and the Opry. We would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed overnight on business, convenient to several local restaurants and gas stations. The rooms are tidy and clean. Heat/AC unit was a little noisy, even when turned down low but didn't stop me from sleeping. Beds were comfy, shower was great.

Internet is spotty but was just enough to get the job done, something to think about if you're a business traveler.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our room smelled fresh and was very clean. The hotel common areas were neat and clean also. Our king room was comfortable with nice furnishings and carpet. The mattress was very comfortable. Good lighting in room with large flat screen TV. The breakfast was great! Large selection including hot items.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Brownstown, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were worried about staying here because of other reviews we had read, but we decided to take the chance and give it a try. I had called and spoke to Charles about our reservation and he was awesome. He assured me that the things I had read were not true and If there were any problems once we arrived he would take care of them. When we arrived Charles checked us in and was again AWESOME and very Friendly. We were given a very nice King Size Room next to the elevator on the 3rd floor which was non smoking. Everything was clean and handy in the room. The pillows and bed were very comfortable. The hotel overall was very Clean. There was a washer and dryer also if we needed it. The hotel also had a computer in the lobby for guests who needed internet access. The Breakfast was good, especially the waffles and bagels. We saved a lot by not having to buy breakfast and what we had at the hotel for breakfast kept us full until dinner. We felt very safe there and were treated like VIP. All of the employees were friendly and helpful. The only problem we had was the Breakfast host did not speak English very well and we had to get someone else to help us once. I will stay at this hotel every time I go to Nashville, which is my favorite vacation spot. I was very pleased and liked the hotel as good as the one I previously stayed at every time I visited Nashville which was two times more expensive. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Made for a good night's stay. The hotel is conveniently close to the interstate and is perfect for travellers passing through. What made this hotel was the customer service. The front desk staff were pleasant to deal with and the staff member who was attending to the breakfast area went out of his way to get us what we wanted and to replenish the food. We would come back again based on that alone. The hotel was reasonably priced so we got good value for our money.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I chose to stay here after the Comfort Suites next door that I usually stay in was booked full. Upon arrival check in was easy and fast. The room was average for the price. The only thing wrong in the room was the sliding bathroom door's lock was broken off completely, so you could see into the bathroom through the hole where the lock goes. After checking in, the front desk worker called up to the room to see if everything was ok, and this was the first time I've ever had that happen so I thought it was a nice gesture. I didn't complain about the lock, because it wasn't that big of a deal for me personally, but for some, it could be I'm sure. When I returned to the hotel after my event it was around midnight I guess and there were NO parking spaces left on the premise. A couple of cars had parked over the lines, taking up extra spaces and then a van with an attached trailer had parked horizontally taking up 6 spaces (I counted). When I went to the front desk, the guy told me he guessed I'd have to park at the Country Inn and Suites (which is 2 hotels away). Uhm, no thanks. I chose to park next door at the Comfort Suites, which was still a walk and COULD be uncomfortable for a single, young lady in the middle of the night alone. Overall my stay was fine, but I don't appreciate having no where to park when I return to the room I paid for.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Sleep Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!