We stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip to attend an HRC dog event. We brought along 3 dogs which we kept in crates in our truck. The area of town was great. Not too far from down town or the opry. We also love having the lake so close by. We had trouble with another guest the 1st night we were there. But the overnight clerk handled it very professionally. He never raised his voice, came outside with us to make sure we were ok, and even offered to have breakfast ready early to avoid the other guest. The room was great overall, comfy bed, etc... My only complaint for the room is the silicone around the shower door was dirty. Other than that I wish someone from management had checked with us after the other guest was extremely disrespectful to me. We will be back next year and hope to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Nashville Airport Hotel
- Sleep Inn Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Sleep Inn Nashville
- Nashville Sleep Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sleep Inn Nashville Airport 3 story interior corridor Design to Dream Hotel conveniently located on I-40, Stewart’s Ferry Pike Exit-219, is just the place you want to stay. We are located just three miles from the Nashville Int'l Airport and 10 minute to downtown and all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sleep Inn Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.