“Excellent value for a reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #51 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Columbus, OH
“Excellent value for a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed two nights March 2013. Excellent value for those looking for budget accommodations. Our room was clean, free of strange smells, comfortable bed, all the usual amenities, good breakfast, friendly service from the front desk and housekeeping staff. My picky spouse was quite satisfied, especially considering the rate we paid. I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
I really appreciate for your business and time to write this “Excellent Value” review for our Hotel. We will look forward to serve you in a future. Thanks you and God Bless America!

165 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tinley Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We read all the positive reviews, so decided to stay here on our way back from Florida. The staff was very friendly. Upon check in there were fresh baked chocolate cookies to welcome us. Our room was clean and comfortable, The hot breakfast was a great plus as was the reasonable price for our overnight stay. We will definitely stop here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
First of all I would like to thank you for read all our hotel Reviews and I found you really like all our positive review and helped you to make decision to stay with us. I’m hoping we not let anyone get disappointed with our service in future. I really appreciate your business and time to write this review for us….Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

After arriving at the hotel we discovered they had made many improvements since our last stay. Already a top rate hotel, now they have added large TV's in all the rooms. Now you can get a hot breakfast instead of the usual cereal and danish. They even had fresh baked cookies when you check in. This hotel continues to be the best we have found in Nashville for the price!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for your courteous review about our hotel. Yes we were improved our hotel condition and overall service recently I’m hoping more guest will come and enjoy our newly renovated hotel. Pictures coming soon!!!!
Evansville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Had an early morning flight so I arrived at this location the night before and was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. Check-in was easy and room was very clean. Had a spacious king size and the bathroom fixtures were very modern as well. Also, needed some toiletries that I had forgotten and front desk staff was very helpful in accommodating me with what I needed. I enjoyed my stay and was happy it was so close to the airport!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Morrison, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This hotel was nice. Not great. It was clean but very dated. It looks like they were working on that. the beds had comforters soooo I never like that. But it was a last min hotel decision for us. And had an early flight so was close to the hotel. Over all it was a decent hotel for the night. It isnt anything fancy. Just a bed and a place to put your head down.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Saskatchewan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed here for a few days during our trip. The stay was quite pleasant overall. My bf and I stayed on the main level, which was a good thing cause we had lots of stuff to carry. Our room was very close to the breakfast room. The breakfast was the same as any hotel such as cereal and toast. There were a couple of "hot" items: the waffle maker, and patty sausages. So the typical breakfast. " Nothing to write home about"

The room could have used a little updating such as carpeting and the TV but overall the room was not too bad.

This hotel is located within walking distances of a few restaurants. There was a cracker barrel 2 -3 blocks down It is approx a 20 minute drive to the Opry or a little longer if you are wanting to go downtown. We were stuck in construction zones so it was longer. Everything was really a 20 min driving range to us for the attractions we wanted to see.

The staff were friendly during check in and check out. We did have a few problems with our key and it not detecting. And no our key was not near anything magnetic such as a cellphone. But we went to the front and they were friendly enough to reset it for us.

Overall not a bad stay, for the price we paid and we might stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Lincolnton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at Sleep Inn with a bus group of 34 people. We stayed four nights and to my knowledge, there was absolutely no complaints from anyone about the Inn. Very satisified. Only disapointment was with ChoicePrivileges for not allowing me to be able to get reward points on my account.

Room Tip: We had the entire 3rd floor. No noise problems from other floors. Elevator worked very well for us.