“Nice Hotel and loved the chocolate chip cookies!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #55 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Tinley Park, Illinois
“Nice Hotel and loved the chocolate chip cookies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We read all the positive reviews, so decided to stay here on our way back from Florida. The staff was very friendly. Upon check in there were fresh baked chocolate cookies to welcome us. Our room was clean and comfortable, The hot breakfast was a great plus as was the reasonable price for our overnight stay. We will definitely stop here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
First of all I would like to thank you for read all our hotel Reviews and I found you really like all our positive review and helped you to make decision to stay with us. I’m hoping we not let anyone get disappointed with our service in future. I really appreciate your business and time to write this review for us….Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

After arriving at the hotel we discovered they had made many improvements since our last stay. Already a top rate hotel, now they have added large TV's in all the rooms. Now you can get a hot breakfast instead of the usual cereal and danish. They even had fresh baked cookies when you check in. This hotel continues to be the best we have found in Nashville for the price!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for your courteous review about our hotel. Yes we were improved our hotel condition and overall service recently I’m hoping more guest will come and enjoy our newly renovated hotel. Pictures coming soon!!!!
Evansville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Had an early morning flight so I arrived at this location the night before and was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. Check-in was easy and room was very clean. Had a spacious king size and the bathroom fixtures were very modern as well. Also, needed some toiletries that I had forgotten and front desk staff was very helpful in accommodating me with what I needed. I enjoyed my stay and was happy it was so close to the airport!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Morrison, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This hotel was nice. Not great. It was clean but very dated. It looks like they were working on that. the beds had comforters soooo I never like that. But it was a last min hotel decision for us. And had an early flight so was close to the hotel. Over all it was a decent hotel for the night. It isnt anything fancy. Just a bed and a place to put your head down.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Saskatchewan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed here for a few days during our trip. The stay was quite pleasant overall. My bf and I stayed on the main level, which was a good thing cause we had lots of stuff to carry. Our room was very close to the breakfast room. The breakfast was the same as any hotel such as cereal and toast. There were a couple of "hot" items: the waffle maker, and patty sausages. So the typical breakfast. " Nothing to write home about"

The room could have used a little updating such as carpeting and the TV but overall the room was not too bad.

This hotel is located within walking distances of a few restaurants. There was a cracker barrel 2 -3 blocks down It is approx a 20 minute drive to the Opry or a little longer if you are wanting to go downtown. We were stuck in construction zones so it was longer. Everything was really a 20 min driving range to us for the attractions we wanted to see.

The staff were friendly during check in and check out. We did have a few problems with our key and it not detecting. And no our key was not near anything magnetic such as a cellphone. But we went to the front and they were friendly enough to reset it for us.

Overall not a bad stay, for the price we paid and we might stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Lincolnton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at Sleep Inn with a bus group of 34 people. We stayed four nights and to my knowledge, there was absolutely no complaints from anyone about the Inn. Very satisified. Only disapointment was with ChoicePrivileges for not allowing me to be able to get reward points on my account.

Room Tip: We had the entire 3rd floor. No noise problems from other floors. Elevator worked very well for us.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Gainesville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed here one night during my weekly trip for work. I needed a place o park my big rig, and i remembered from a previous stay that they were gracious enough to allow me to park directly in front of the hotel even though they don't have truck parking. The staff at check-in was great, really nice guy. I found the room to be spacious and comfortable (#108) with a nice flat screen tv. large bathroom with great shower pressure. I used the treadmill in the fitness room, and it really worked well. Breakfast was great, with a very nice lady checking on guests to see if they needed anything and making casual conversation. Overall, i found this to be a great value for the price i paid. I would not hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: very quiet rooms
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!