“Worse experience ever in a hotel.” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #53 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Lexington, Kentucky
“Worse experience ever in a hotel.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2008

My door would not shut ad when I called to complain they informed me that I needed to pick up on it 3/4 of an inch and then it would shut. My bed was lopsided and the carpet felt like it had been years since it had seen a cleaning. I called expedia to check about moving hotels and they informed me that I had to get a form from the hotel manager to be faxed to them and that I would have to physically check out of the hotel and sign the form. I called the hotel manager and asked him about this and he said it was fine. This was at like 11:00 pm on a Friday night so I decided it was too late and would just stay. (I had booked two rooms one for myself and one for a friend and did not want to make a decision without talking with her.) The next morning she and I went to school after having decided to just stick it out one more night. When we returned to the hotel our keys would not work. When we asked the front desk what was going ont they said that we had checked out. Now we know we had not because all of our personal belongings were in there (clothes, cameras, lap top, everything!!!!) WE asked where our stuff was and they said that they had packed it up and put it in storage because they thought we had left. WHAT THE HECK!!!!! Who would check out and leave everything they owned. I explained that I had called and inquired about checking out but had not completed the form or physically checked out. They said yes you have. I called Expedia and confirmed that we had not and they took forever getting us back in. They kept saying we had been refunded our money but Expedia was teliing them that we had not. To beat all they put me in the same dirty, door won't close room. WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!! WOULD NEVER PROBABLY STAY AT A SLEEP INN AGAIN.

• Liked — Nothing. The whole experience was horrible.
  • Disliked — Everything.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2007

This was the 3rd year for this hotel, usually it is great, The night clerk guy was excellent,but our sheets were never changed, the shower door wouldn't shut, the toilet paper holder and towel bar, fell off the wall, the first day and where never fixed, just set back on. Breakfast this time was poor to fair.We have recomended this hotel to many people, so I feel bad if they have the same experience.

Stayed June 2007

Been to Sleep Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sleep Inn Nashville Airport

Address: 3437 Percy Priest Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
#8 Best Value Hotel in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Sleep Inn Nashville Airport 2*
The Sleep Inn Nashville Airport 3 story interior corridor Design to Dream Hotel conveniently located on I-40, Stewart’s Ferry Pike Exit-219, is just the place you want to stay. We are located just three miles from the Nashville Int'l Airport and 10 minute to downtown and all major attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sleep Inn Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sleep Inn Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
Nashville Sleep Inn

If you own or manage Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.