“Don't Ever Stay Here!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike

You added Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2511 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Nashville - Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #129 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville
“Don't Ever Stay Here!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

At first my hotel stay at this hotel was great. Then one day I was sitting in my room when a DRUNK staff member knocked on my door and told me that she was going to ask me to leave and I asked her why? She said that their was a confrontation with another guest and my son. Well the other guest threatened to hurt my son because my son knocked on their door to get his sister. Of course the other guest was drunk as well. Well I didn't have to leave and the drunk employee was let go for the way I was treated.
Then a maid name Monique who couldn't even clean a room correctly became a team lead at the front desk. One day while I was at work she gave my daughters friend a key to my room. She was so lucky that nothing was stolen. She also talks about people. One day I was going to switch my towels out when I over heard here talking about another staff member. I sat on the sofa in the lobby listening to here throw a maid under the bus. She really had some nerve talking about her when she couldn't even do her job right. Here's the kicker, I came home from work one afternoon and my son was with a friend in his car. I was called over and we started talking. A few minutes later the fire alarm of the hotel went off and the fire department came and determined that it was pulled. We waited outside for about 15 minutes the my son and I proceeded to go in. when we got to our room, my son over heard the manager of the hotel say "stupid grown up kids" need to grow up". My son repeated to me what she said and I told him that she probably meant the kids running around. He didn't think so and he was right. We were told by another guest that she the manager blamed my son for pulling it. Well he wasn't even if the building at the time so maybe the manager should have looked on the camera to realize that. The night laundry person and Linda the housekeeper are the only two people that do their job. They deserve some recognition! If you ever happen to run into the corporate lady Adrienne
good luck. She always has a mean look on her face. If shes not happy, maybe she should look for another job!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Aurora, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

There are no elevators. We had to carry our luggage up three flights of stairs. There is very little equipment to use in the kitchen; we did not realize we had to bring our own. Both rooms had a horrible smell. It was difficult to get clean towels and toilet paper!! The internet was very slow, but you could pay for higher speed internet. There were very few channels on the tv. This is one of the worst hotels we have ever stayed at!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Jennifer - Thank you for providing us with the details of your stay. We strive to provide our guests with all the comforts of home, so we are disappointed to hear that your room was not properly stocked and that it did not smell fresh. Your comments were reviewed by our staff, and we will take proper action to ensure that each room is properly equipped, as well as, clean and fresh.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact us, at aallen@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Princeton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have stayed at Extended Stay America hotels and they were so nice. I was in the basement which smelled of cig. smoke, mold and mildew (in the hall and my room) I am highly allergic to cig. smoke so my allergies and sinues are all messed up due to it. I took my own air freshner which would not even mask the odor in the room. The couch and carpet was filthy. The refrig. has some dirty places in it. The shower curtain had mold across the bottom of it. The bathtub had dead bugs in it and cig. burns on it and a lot on the sink. Someone banged on my door. Schetchy, trashy looking people there. I did not feel safe. I don't do NASTY and will NEVER, EVER stay here again and WILL NOT recommend it to anybody. What's sad is I took this hotel because of the PICS and reviews. PICS very misleading.

Room Tip: I don't have anything good to say about my hotel room.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding your missing phone and our card reader not working is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. We are meeting with our front desk staff to ensure that we are providing quality service to every guest. We will also be working with our housekeeping staff to make sure every room is cleaned and stocked to our standards prior to our guest's arrival.

We are grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact us at aallen@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

This hotel did not value me as a customer so much so that the room did not have a telephone and they tried to overcharge me.Their credit card machine did not work instead I had to go to a mapco which is a gas station to their ATM. Housekeeping did not furnish me with clean towels nor clean the room. Even after I reported no telephone they still didn't provide me with one.

• Stayed July 2014
Paris, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We got this room through Hotwire for my birthday weekend and couldn't be happier. The price was incredible. The room was huge (very clean and comfy!) with a living room and full kitchen. FYI there are no elevators but not too many stairs so we didn't mind one bit. True, there isn't a full breakfast - just grab and go muffins, granola bars, and coffee but we also didn't mind because the banana nut muffins were great. The staff was AWESOME - so nice and accommodating. We stay in Nashville at least once a month and if we were guaranteed this price every time we'd never stay any where else. Truth be told we probably won't stay anywhere else anyways!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your recent experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room and the friendliness of the staff. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our affordable rates. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We are so glad that you would stay here again, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I checked into this hotel after driving 15 hours straight through. I had a lot of luggage as I'm relocating. The man at the desk told me there was no elevator or luggage rack. Then I find out the outside door locks automatically and asked him to hold it as the office is right there. He said no he couldn't. I opened my room door and was smacked in the face by the smell of smoke. It was a non-smoking room that smelled like someone smoked a carton of cigarettes in. The bathroom had hair clippings all over the sink and vanity. The vent/fan was hanging, which was alarming being alone and fearful of cameras. The kitchen cabinets were grimy to open. The dish rack was soiled disgustingly. The room was supposed to have a chair in it at least and it did not. The bed was a sink hole. The walls were paper thin and I could hear my neighbors talking and the kids screaming. I felt like I was in a card board box. The ac unit in the room "screamed" every time (when it did) go on. The only good thing I could say about the room was there didn't appear to be bed bugs, and the shower was hot. I left there first thing in the morning and went to a new hotel, that I re-showered in because I didn't feel "clean" after the first place, and I smelled of smoke- and I don't even smoke! Run while you can, or cancel the reservation and don't bother!

Room Tip: Here's a tip..... RUN!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Haltom City, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Nice staff, beds are comfy, rooms need to be deep- cleaned on occasion , there were cob-webs on my heating /ac unit since I had arrived , I stayed for over a month as I was moving to Tennessee, also they need to take off the top mattress every now and again and clean the area of the box spring , as there was hair and crumbs and such that were there when I arrived as well

• Stayed April 2014

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike? Share your experiences!