“Really a good deal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2511 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Nashville - Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #130 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Rossville, GA
“Really a good deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I booked this as a last minute deal through hotwire.. got a great deal on the price and was concerned based on reviews I read that it wouldn't be a great place to stay..

I could find absolutely nothing wrong with this place. Staff was friendly and quick, the room was clean and big.. no noise or issues with anyone during my one night stay. I'm not disputing the negative reviews of this place, but I saw absolutely nothing to complain about. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Neighborhood is perfectly fine as well.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

45 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Omaha, Nebraska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

First off, I'm an Extended Stay fan. Their properties are usually safe, clean, good values. Well, this was anything but that.

Not sure where to start, but the hallway to our room reeked of weed. Next, the room itself smelled of smoke. Even more, the bed was disgusting. Cigarette burns in the sheets, bed bugs, and the sheets themselves were dirty. The window in the room was busted. The hide-a-bed sofa was both dirty and broken, and the bathroom was filthy.

This hotel was booked through one of those discount hotel sites (you know exactly what I'm talking about). I called the company and demanded a refund. When I went to the front desk to turn the keys back in, the woman at the desk didn't really seem to care, I didn't even get an apology.

This was an incredible disappointment. I only gave this place one star because it was the lowest rating available. Avoid this at all costs. And if you need a place like this in Nashville, there's a phenomenal MainStay Suites in Brentwood that's well maintained and has a great staff.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Ann Arbor, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

As soon as we opened the door to the room, we could smell it. More than musty, it smelled dirty. The door to the bathroom didn't open all the way, it caught on the uneven floor. The towel bar for the bathroom was laying on the floor OUTSIDE the bathroom. I tried to call the front desk as the internet didn't work, but the phone didn't work. There were no hangars. The insides of the drawers were dirty, and when the drawers were open, the 7 channels on the TV got all fuzzy. The drawers had to be closed for the TV channels to come in clearly. We checked out within 5 minutes, yet there was still a hold on our credit card for 2 days. I will never return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband and I stayed here last week and really enjoyed our room. Karen was great with customer service, very accommodating. So we were quick to refer our family members here this week from Alabama and even Australia. While they were out of the room for a bit, they came back to find their baggage and personal items were not only moved to one side of the room because the hotel decided they wanted to start installing new countertops, but PERSONAL ITEMS WERE GONE FROM THE TABLE. It gets better. We found a deal to stay in the room last week for about $40 (yay!) and were promised our family members would receive the same rate. Well that was a lie. They were charged $100/night with no explanation. In looking at some of the other reviews, we should have done our homework. I would highly recommend they not leave the TripAdvisor cards at the front desk for people to easily deface the company. As much as we love Karen, we do NOT stand beside the company's way of doing business. Bad news travels fast. And so do we.

Room Tip: Don't do it...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Gallatin, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I went to check in and asked to see the room first, after seeing the office furniture I had already made my mind up. The desk clerk took me back to the room and when she opened the door a roach was climbing up the wall..."nuff said"

She was very nice about refunding my deposit.

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad that our staff attended to your needs properly, but am very sorry for the level of cleanliness in your room. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we have addressed this situation and are working to ensure it is not a problem moving forward.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at NSA@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

The non-smoking rooms smell like ashtrays and had cigarette burns everywhere to include the bedspreads. The room was filthy. The once a week room service did not happen, had to complain every week to get the room cleaned. Obvious hub for drug activity in the community. Spend more money and go somewhere else. I would never stay here again.

The only good thing is a very responsive front desk staff.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Tom - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am very sorry that your non-smoking room had a smoke odor and that your room was not cleaned when scheduled. In response, our housekeeping staff is working to eliminate the odor and ensure that the cleaning service schedule is being monitored more closely so that our guest rooms are better taken care of moving forward. As well, as this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we do not condone illegal behavior of any kind. With that in mind, I am looking into your comments and will take action as needed.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I invite you to contact me, at NSA@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Where do I start..... Dirty room, dirty bathroom. Stained carpets. The lobby looked like it was decorated with yard sale furniture. Heat/air didn't work. Hair on towels. Plain cream colored walls. No pictures, wallpaper or any decoration at all.
It was very quiet which was a good thing. I left without showering. I will sleep in my truck before I will stay there again

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike? Share your experiences!