“I would not stayhere again” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike

You added Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2511 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Nashville - Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #126 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
“I would not stayhere again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

The non-smoking rooms smell like ashtrays and had cigarette burns everywhere to include the bedspreads. The room was filthy. The once a week room service did not happen, had to complain every week to get the room cleaned. Obvious hub for drug activity in the community. Spend more money and go somewhere else. I would never stay here again.

The only good thing is a very responsive front desk staff.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Tom - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am very sorry that your non-smoking room had a smoke odor and that your room was not cleaned when scheduled. In response, our housekeeping staff is working to eliminate the odor and ensure that the cleaning service schedule is being monitored more closely so that our guest rooms are better taken care of moving forward. As well, as this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we do not condone illegal behavior of any kind. With that in mind, I am looking into your comments and will take action as needed.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I invite you to contact me, at NSA@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Where do I start..... Dirty room, dirty bathroom. Stained carpets. The lobby looked like it was decorated with yard sale furniture. Heat/air didn't work. Hair on towels. Plain cream colored walls. No pictures, wallpaper or any decoration at all.
It was very quiet which was a good thing. I left without showering. I will sleep in my truck before I will stay there again

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Port St Lucie, Fl
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I feel bad that the staff members have to work in this hotel. They're some of the nicest people. The hotel smells rotten. There are at least 100 cigarette burn marks on every counter in our non-smoking room. No toilet paper. No soap. No shampoo. 1 thin sheet and 1 thin blanket. It's 25 degrees outside. No soda vending machine. No one at the front desk at night, so anyone can walk in. I can't believe Extended Stay America would allow their brand
name on this infestation of a building. We will never be back.

• Stayed November 2013
Troy, Alabama, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

My brother and I had 2 rooms, a smoking and a non-smoking. They both had a horrible smell that was completely unbearable. Even though my brother is not a smoker, we had to hang out in the smoking room because, as bad as it was, it helped mask the repulsive smell in his non-smoking room. When we got home from out trip, we discovered that our clothes had soaked up the strange smell that was in the hotel...even the clothes that were not unpacked. We had to wash everything we took with us immediately. I can not stress this enough...SAVE YOUR MONEY, YOU ARE BETTER OFF SLEEPING IN YOUR CAR THAN IN THIS STINK PIT!

Room Tip: Even if you are not a smoker, the smell of the smoking room is vastly preferable to the non-smoking...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Southeast
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Here is a summary of my experience. Dark entrance, could not find lobby for check in, finally saw people standing around half way down one side of the building so I found the pitiful office, Jasmine was friendly enough, took in the dirty exterior walls on my way to my room. When I got in the room, this is what I got: dirty walls, furnishings that looked like they had been bought second hand from a frat house, lights that did not work, bugs, dark curly hair all over the bathroom, sheets worn thin with holes all over and pillowcases that I could not be sure had not been used. It was horrific. I was exhausted from my travels so I checked for bed bugs, put one of my t shirts over a pillow, turned out the light (the one that worked) and passed out. Could not get out of there fast enough. It was ridiculous. It needs to be shut down.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Ashburn, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Kudos to Priceline for getting me a refund. That is the last good thing I have to say about this hotel, There was no lobby, just an office for check in. It smelled bad entering the hotel. Oops, there's another positive. The staff was friendly. They directed me to the room on the third floor. In their defense, they didn't know I have a bad knee. I passed through an open stairway with dirty and stained carpet to find that there was no elevator. I traipsed up the 3 flights to find my key didn't work. I went back down. They fixed the key. I went back up. The room was large, hot, smelly. Linoleum floors. A single queen bed with polyester bed cover. I called down to ask for a room with two beds. They don't have any. All rooms have single queen beds. I left. Called Priceline. They negotiated a refund. I went to the hotel I usually stay at - Club Hotel Nashville. Nice place.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

There are two Extended Stay hotels only 2 driveways away from each other. I was at the address 2525 Elm Hill Pike. I had booked for 2 nights and I arrived around 10:30 pm on Aug. 15th.
Everything I report is documented by photographs !

1. Dirty and rundown like no other place I ever stayed at. I did not dare to sit down or place anything on the recliner ... it was so badly stained and dirty I almost threw up. I wanted to leave the place right away, but when I went to the lobby to tell them that I was going to leave, it was closed already, at 10:50 pm.
A lady with her son wanted to check in. The lobby was closed already and she could not get her room, even though she was there BEFORE 11:00 pm - when they close for the day. She had prepaid the room but could not reach anybody by phone ... she left the placeand started looking for another hotel.
I had to stay .... because the lobby was shut ... !

2. The carpet was so filthy, I did not dare to walk barefooted.

3. The bathroom was so incredibly dirty, especially between door and tub, that I took pictures so that I would be believed. On the ceiling there were large mildew stains and dirty areas. Everything was just disgusting and repelling.

4. I woke up the next morning with a blood stain on the bed-sheet and a dead bug next to it. I must have crushed it somehow. Then I saw on my left elbow some dry blood and the sting.

I fled the place and faced the manager Tamara telling her about my "experience". She must have been used to angry customers, she said that I should call Agoda ( I had booked the room with them ) for a refund. I will find out, whether that was trick to get rid of me or whether I will really get a refund.

Outside of the room, there were cigarette buds everywhere on the floor, debris, junk and whatever gets dropped.
I went to another hotel on the same raod ( Quality Inn and Suites ), nice place and less money !

Stay away from that Extended Stay America "joint" !!

Room Tip: Stay away and avoid a nightmare !!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike? Share your experiences!