“Great location...wonderful staff...great value” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #65 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great location...wonderful staff...great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

As a frequent traveler Embassy Suites is my brand of choice!! You cannot beat it for the price you pay! The complimentary breakast saves me time in the morning and starts my day off right! The staff is always so friendly, not just at breakfast but through out the hotel. I love this location because it is minutes from the airport yet I feel like I am in my own little oasis. They have Nashville musicians during the managers reception a couple nights a week so I sit down and work and soak up the music and the waterfall and it just takes me away!! Its so mcuh fun watching familes enjoy the hotel's pool...sometimes I wish I were them:)! But at least I know that I will rest well in my home away from home!!

Room Tip: I like to open my windows so I always ask for a suite on a lower floor.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
DNorman-GM, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville - Airport, responded to this review, November 14, 2011
Gracias for your review. I am glad our hotel can serve as your personal oasis. Traveling can be a real challenge and it is important that once here, a guest has a nice comfy pillow to rest a weary head. Hope to have you back with us again soon. David Norman, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Knoxville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

Stayed here while in Nashville for some training for work. The staff is very friendly and remembered my name as I came through the lobby. Nice restaurant/bar and decor inside. The room was about average. The bathroom could have used some updating; it just felt very used. The bed was comfortable. My room had a separate living room type area which was nice, but the furniture had some stain spots on it which always kinda freaks me out in a hotel room. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
DNorman-GM, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville - Airport, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
I appreciate your input and glad that you had a good stay overall. Sorry that you noted stains on your sofa. We shampoo our carpets and furniture on a scheduled basis but certainly we should have noted any such issues prior to your check-in. On the flip side, I am glad our service was memorable. Recognizing a guest by name is common place at our hotel as many of our guests visit us often. Thanks again and come see us a gain soon. David Norman, GM
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Nice, clean hotel. Friendly staff. The gym is large with a huge variety of equipment. Comfortable, large room. Everything you would expect from an Embassy. The food is excellent. There is no need to venture out if you're hungry. Rooms have a balcony and the view is amazing.
The hotel shuttle has limited hours, so if you are leaving early or arriving past 11pm, you will need a cab.

Room Tip: It is beneficial to have a room on a high floor for the view. Location is a bit off of the beaten p...
"Nice, clean hotel. Friendly staff" ... 'nuff said. :) David Norman, GM
Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

We stayed the weekend for a college football game and found this Embassy Suites experience a good one. The rooms were clean, bedding clean and crisp. The AC/Heating was good and not noisy. The one opportunity I see though is that their pool entrance and exit is right near the elevators and there were children in and out so much so that there were puddles on the walkway as well as in the elevators (HUGE LIABILITY). I did see a gentleman coaching the children on Friday about drying off but he wasn't there the rest of the time that I observed. Also, Sunday morning breakfast was EXTREMELY crowded and there was only only man who seemed diligent in clearing dirty dishes from the tables to make room for the other clients needing a place to sit and eat. I saw a huge glass of milk spilled near the lobby/elevator and I alerted a lady who was supposed to be working the area(had her hand on the mop and bucket) and let her know about it. She was chatting with the "massage chair lady" and after I left her and went back to my seat she continued for conversation for quite some time (about 10-12 minutes while hotel guests were walking right through it. I kept telling people to be careful, be careful until she got there. There should have been an urgency about her but there wasn't. Aside from those things I would say it was a good experience.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with exception of a couple issues noted. Weekends can get crazy busy at our hotel, and it we certainly could have performed a bit better in managing the crowds when you were with us. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to put a better foot forward very soon. Thanks ... David Norman, GM
Johnson City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

We recently stayed at the Embassy Suites near the airport in Nashville. Could not ask for more. The room was great, the evening reception was great, the breakfast was beyond words. The valve received was much more than the rate we paid. I also love this hotel due to the pet policy. I always take my dogs and having a nice place to stay with them is the best I could ask for. This was not our first stay in this hotel, we have stayed there many times and it the best. I would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Just call Embassy Suites
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that you enjoy your time with us and that we can provide a comfy experience for the pooch as well. Come see us again soon. David Norman, GM
Heber Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

Our daughter & son-in-law scheduled their wedding party for Embassy Suites Nashville Airport and it was an excellent choice. Proximity and transport to the airport was quick and easy for all. From check in to check out, hotel staff was above par. The omlet chef was a real gem. Over 30 nights booked,rehearsal dinner, and 2 family breakfasts without a complaint or problem. Thumbs up to everyone at Embassy Suites Nashville Airport.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Gettin' hitched as they say in these here parts is an important point in one's life. I am glad our staff was able to make the event as memorable as it certainly should be. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Thanks! David Norman, GM
Florence, AL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

Not impressed at all. I am almost always thrilled with my stays at Embassy Suites. I love staying at Embassy Suites because they always have nice workout facilities, the rooms are usually up to date and the breakfast is always awesome.

This Embassy Suites, however, is very, very out of date.
The fitness center was in a dungeon and very small relative to most Embassy Suites. I was coming in fairly late for my stay, but I always try to at least get a quick run in before bed, not here, the fitness center was in a hole and was a little creepy, to be honest.
The room was average at best, ok, maybe below average. Very disappointing. The carpet was dingy and seemed old and musty. The lighting was horrible and there was no plug beside the night tables for my phone (alarm clock) I had to put it all the way across the room. The bed was flimsy and the pillows seemed dirty.
The bathroom was not up to standards. The old tile and fixtures in the shower were gross. The ceiling was rusting and yellowing, and the tub was grungy. The toilet hasn't had a new seat since Reagan was in office.

Man, I was really hoping this hotel was going to be perfect for me as I fly out of Nashville a lot and sometimes need a place to stay the night before my early morning flight. But this place just won't cut it. I might be a hotel snob, I don't know, but for the price, in Nashville, I expect more. With a modern update I might give it another shot, but new carpet, new paint, new beds and a nicer workout room are all a must.

I will not stay here again. Time to look for another place to stay near the Nashville Airport.

Let's just make it a 2! It was below average!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Nashville - Airport? Share your experiences!