You added Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place
Ranked #6 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly! Came with a large group and we have a wonderful stay- they helped us with arranging cabs and reservations. Rooms were spacious and clean. The breakfast was also enjoyable and a nice perk. Regarding location - not close enough to walk downtown, but a quick ride so thats not a big deal. We were overall very happy with the experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Clarkesville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We had a great stay at the Hampton Inn Elliston Place. The room was extremely clean and everyone was very helpful and friendly. The location was perfect for exploring Nashville! We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mobile, Alabama, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice hotel, clean room, service was great. Lots of good eating places in the area. Not to happy with the variable rate for my room during my stay. Dining room staff was awesome. Breakfast was hot and fresh

. Rush hour traffic am and pm was horrible.

Room Tip: Close to stadium, restaurant
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HamptonNashville, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear ADSDOC, I'm Christy Howlett, the general manager here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Elliston Place. Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm so glad to hear that you found the room clean and the service great! Traffice in Nashville can be a little heavy at times.
Thanks again for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you next time you are in Nashville!
Christy and the staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites Elliston Place
Kuna
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I just returned home from a trip around the south. We stayed in Nashville for 1 night. The hotel was great. The desk staff was very nice. The rooms were clean and we had a great evening in the city.
I had taken my sons teddy bear, Maximo with me to take photos with the bear on the trip to send to him while we were on the trip.
I left the bear at the hotel when we had to leave very early Sunday Morning. I was and am devastated. I called when I realized he was gone. The people at the desk assured me that they had all seen Max and that if I left a message with the office manager, She would get my bear home to us. Nobody returned my call. I called again today and was sent to the Housekeeping Office. They told me that they didn't have a bear. I sure hope they have Maximo. We all want him home.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
PORT CHARLOTTE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Second stay at this property. Had the king room. Loved having a sofa in the room. VERY, VERY clean rooms-and I am picky about clean! Loved the fact that the duvet and comforter are cleaned between guest visits! Great bathroom, although the shower didn't have a ton of pressure. We were the first room off the elevator, which I thought might be noisy. But we never heard anyone, even though there was at least one sports team staying there. Breakfast was great, with different choices both days. Good mix of proteins and carbs. Downside was that it was difficult to find somewhere to sit because there were so many people. FREE PARKING was a real plus, especially in this area. Only negative was that the wifi was REALLY slow. Overall, it was an excellent stay!

• Stayed March 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Very clean hotel. Renovated bathrooms with roomy sink and storage. Good, free hot breakfast. Close to great restaurants and downtown. Free food and beer on Wednesday nights. Coffee in lobby all day. Friendly staff. Quiet room with comfy beds.

• Stayed March 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Yes, I am a Hampton guy. I know they will be clean and have many of the amenities I am looking for. We stayed in a suite with a kitchen which gave us plenty of room. The extra space also kept the outside noise down. This location is near the Vandy campus and just a block away from Centennial Park but still convenient to downtown. An indoor pool and hot tub would have been nice but luckily it was sunny and 77 degrees on March 16 so we were able to hang out at the outdoor pool.

Room Tip: The suites are nice and roomy
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place? Share your experiences!