You added Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2330 Elliston Place, Nashville, TN 37203   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We usually stay at Hilton or Marriott properties and this is the nicest Hampton Inn I have stayed at. We were upgraded to a suite upon check-in that was very nice. The room had plenty of space with a good layout. It was clean, comfortable, and quiet with modern decor. It had a full kitchen with granite countertops. The bathroom was huge with granite and tile. The parking was good and the hotel was packed due to SEC Tourney in town. Great location only minutes drive to downtown but also located in decent area with restaurants to choose from that are within walking distance (Chili's, Logan's, Starbucks, and other local restaurants as well). The staff was extremely nice and went above and beyond to make it a great stay. The breakfast was nice and a little more than a typical continental breakfast with eggs, bacon, potatoes, waffles, muffins, pastries, cereal choices, oatmeal, and fresh fruit mix. The drink station with fresh coffee, tea and hot chocolate along with fresh fruit available throughout the day were also nice. The lobby and breakfast areas were very nice with ample space. Free wi-fi and free parking were great too. I would definitely stay here again when in Nashville.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great location to downtown; rooms are decent and clean - just not very sound proof! I was right near elevators, but I could here the man next door - his alarm at 5:00A, shower and dryer and phone conversation to follow!
It is right next to the "Roadhouse" restaurant - so close enough to walk for a fast dinner - or if you are with a group - you have great access to West End and downtown.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HamptonNashville, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your receipt review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I was glad to read from your review that you found our hotel to be conveniently located and our rooms to be clean. I do however understand that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the noise and other inconveniences you had during your stay with us. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options to soundproof our property.

I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us again.
Christy and the staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites Elliston Place
mostwishful
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while my granddaughter had appointments at Baptist Hospital. My room was clean, well appointed, and comfortable. The location is great for anyone with business at the hospital or at Vanderbilt University. The staff was welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel is great!! The rooms are very clean, the breakfast is always hot and fresh and the staff here is amazing. You are always greeted with a welcoming smile and hello. From the blond at the front desk to the maintenance staff to housekeeping, I always feel like I am the most important person at the hotel. Every time my boyfriend and I come to Nashville, we stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Elliston Place. We would never go anywhere else.

Room Tip: The suites are beautiful. If you are trying to have a nice, comfortable evening, I suggest a suite.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We really enjoyed are stay of two nights at this hotel. The room was clean and comfortable and located well. We were able to park close to an outside door that permitted access to our hallway by key card. Very easy unloading and reloading the car.
It was across the street from Vanderbilt University and walking distance to the music industry. Town was only a couple miles down the road but there were wonderful restaurants near this hotel
The breakfast in the morning was perfect. They had anything you could wish for as well as a bright room with tables to relax and enjoy eating. We chose a table by the fireplace. Very comfortable.
If they added a safe in the room, it would've been perfect!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
GriswaldsinTennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I've stayed at this property several times in the past and always a good experience. Booked a queen suite because of outpatient surgery for my wife (two rooms, each with a tv). TV in living area had a "signal" issue where the screen would freeze and it would loose audio. I reported the problem, maintenance quickly arrive. He checked cables, connections like I had already done. He said it was a tv monitor problem. Can fix it in the morning. I later went to front desk they offered to move us to another room but that wasn't feasible due to earlier surgery. No other offered by front desk staff. Why didn't they just replace tv from an unoccupied room? A very simple fix?

Room Tip: A lot of construction in the area, especially next to one side of the hotel. Choose room wisely.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I am however very sorry to read from your review that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay.

I sincerely apologize if you were disappointed in regards to your TV not working properly and our maintenance crew not following-up with your request to fix it. I thank you for bringing this issue to my attention so that I can personally follow-up with our maintenance staff. We strive on providing our guests with an exceptional stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that this issue be resolved. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guests experience and I will keep your review in mind.

Christy and the staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites Elliston Place
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have stayed at many different Hilton family hotels and this is above your average Hampton. The suites offered are truly suites with a dedicated bedroom and a large kitchenette (just no stove). Everything was in great condition and very clean.

The breakfast was fresh and plentiful and served at a constant 6-10am daily (hate when I wake up early on Sat and have to wait until 7). Housekeeping was prompt, efficient and thorough each day.

The highlight of my stay was the astute and friendly manager. I had a mild cardiac when I realized the reservation I made months prior was incorrect and the hotel was now sold out (one king room for four). The front desk manager told me they just had a cancellation and she was able to place me in the correct room type. She truly saved our trip from being a complete disaster.

With all factors combined, this is a fabulous hotel in a great location with wonderful staff!!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite if you need more room....well worth the extra cost!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place? Share your experiences!