The only reason I didn't give this hotel a 5 is because of the water pressure and temperature in the bathroom. Even with the knob turned all the way to the hottest level, our showers aren't quite hot enough.
Other than that, our stay has been very pleasant. The hotel isn't in the best area but Hampton does a very nice job of keeping the property secure. The parking lots are very well lit and you have to use a room key or buzz in to get through the doors at night. The staff is always very warm and eager to help. The rooms are nice and everything looks brand new. My husband and I were also really impressed by the free breakfast! I expected to see some eggs and bacon and maybe a variety of cereals. Instead, we were greeted with a full spread of wonderful food! Scrambled eggs, bacon, home fries, oatmeal with all sorts of things to mix in and a Belgian waffle station! Cold items included a variety of cereals, bagels, danishes, muffins and a variety of fresh fruits.
We also appreciated the in-room microwave and mini fridge. Not to mention the free wi-fi that was actually easy to access! So many other hotels seem to make you jump through hoops just to connect. Access here was as easy as entering my room number and name. I would definitely stay here again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place is located just 1 block from Vanderbilt University and less than 1 mile from Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Baptist Hospital and Centennial Medical Center. Walk to over 50 restaurants near our 157-room hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.Lunch on 'meat with three' or a burger on French bread at Rotier’s, popular with Vanderbilt students and locals for over 60 years. Enjoy a homemade milkshake at Elliston Place Soda Shop, another Nashville tradition or a late-night bean roll at The Gold Rush, a legendary dining spot since 1974. Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Music City offers many opportunities to listen to live music, from the Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium to the famous Bluebird Café and Exit/In.Whether you’re in Nashville on business, for a Vanderbilt homecoming or for a tournament at Centennial Sportsplex, enjoy our contemporary guest rooms with free high-speed internet access and 32-inch flat-screen TVs. If you’re in Nashville for an extended stay, reserve one of our 35 residential-style suites. Relax in the separate sitting area furnished with hardwood floors and a pull-out sofa. Prepare a meal in the kitchen equipped with a two-burner stove, microwave, full-sized refrigerator and dishwasher. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Hampton Inn Elliston Place
- Nashville Hampton Inn