Two overnight business stays in past couple of months.
Breakfast at or a bit above the Hampton average with variety of typical quality choices, but with ample space, quick refills by staff, clean tables and serving areas. Construction noise from next door (x 2) began by 6:30am on both occasions, though I was already awake so I was not bothered. A jackhammer was definitely at work before 7am on one of the days. If you are a light sleeper and plan to sleep in, either bring earplugs, or they may have some free for you at the front desk (in a cute little toy dump truck, a nice touch, I thought). Saw at least one recycle bin by a side door, but not sure if any others elsewhere. My rooms had fridge/microwave, but I think you have to choose that option (if available). Picky detail, but the doors fit well, without excess space on sides or underneath. Good light blocking by window curtains. Room decor typical Hampton, few minor signs of aging in hallways, but the rooms seemed fairly updated, fairly new tile in bathroom, for example. Beds comfy, fluffy bedding, clean mattresses. Plenty of parking.
No information posted or in information book in either room to describe phone charges.
Lots of TV channels, but no "USA" network.
One room's AC unit was louder than the other - again ear plugs are effective against this.
One room was not as clean as it should have been. Yes, "clean" is subjective, but without all of the graphic adjectives, I can definitely say that it was not completely vacuumed. This same room had only one coffee cup, no pen or pad of paper - somewhat minor details, but it is still better when a customer feels that everything is tidy and in order. This room also had a "running" toilet due to a small tank flapper leak (easily fixed by me, not a huge problem, but wish had been addressed before my arrival). The other room was fine, without any significant cleanliness issues, no mechanical problems, and no missing items. Plenty of USA Today newspapers in the lobby on the coffee stand, but on neither stay was it delivered to the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place is located just one block from Vanderbilt University and less than one mile from Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Baptist Hospital and Centennial Medical Center. Walk to more than 50 restaurants near our 157-room hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. Savor 'meat with three' or a burger on French bread at Rotier's, popular with Vanderbilt students and locals for over sixty years. Enjoy a homemade milkshake at Elliston Place Soda Shop, another Nashville tradition, or a late-night bean roll at The Gold Rush, a legendary dining spot since 1974. Catch the Nashville Predators' hockey action at Bridgestone Arena or visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Music City offers many opportunities to listen to live music, from the Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium to the famous Bluebird Cafe and Exit/In. Whether you're in Nashville on business or for a Vanderbilt homecoming or tournament at Centennial Sportsplex, you will enjoy our contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi access and 32-inch TVs. If you're in Nashville for an extended stay, reserve one of our 35 residential-style suites. Relax in the separate sitting area furnished with hardwood floors and a pull-out sofa. Prepare a meal in the kitchen equipped with a two-burner stove, microwave, full-size refrigerator and dishwasher. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Hampton Inn Elliston Place
- Nashville Hampton Inn