“Good value for what you pay” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #31 of 150 hotels in Nashville
“Good value for what you pay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Very nice staff, very clean hotel but old rooms and bathrooms so there's a bit of a musty smell. Free internet and they also helped me print my boarding pass. Very clean breakfast area included. Great value for the price. $25 cab ride to downtown for a flat fee. Free Shuttle to the airport only 5 minutes away

• Stayed September 2013
HamptonBNAHS, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on Trip Advisor. We pride ourselves on giving the best value for price paid. Our team here is excellent. They really are here for our guests. Please make sure you come see us again soon!

194 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Old Bridge, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed at this hotel with family in August when we were taking our daughter to college in Nashville. There is a phone in the airport that you can use to call the hotel and they will send a complimentary shuttle bus to come and take you to the hotel. The same service is available to take you to nearby restaurants while you are at the hotel. The front desk staff will drive you where you need to go (within a three mile radius) All of the hotel staff was friendly and attentive and aimed to please. "Jarvis" was very helpful during our stay - and as our driver - until the rest of the family arrived with a car If you will not have access to a car, the hotel can assist in getting a taxi - but it will be expensive; about $25-30 to get downtown and the same to get back. Free parking is available for those driving. Rooms were clean and comfortable. No problem getting extra pillows and towels at our request. Beds were made daily and were comfortable. Sleeper sofa mattress was a little thin but not horrible. Wi-fi is free but sometimes slow. Complimentary late night warm cookies and coffee was appreciated especially for late arrivals. Breakfast buffet is included in the room rate and served from 6am to 10am. It was convenient to have breakfast in the lobby but a little more attention could be paid to the temperature of the food - keeping it hot rather than warm. The juice dispensers also dispensed watered down orange and cranberry juice that tasted off. Coffee was fresh. Make you own waffles were good. Eggs were average with sausage and home fries but no bacon during our three night stay. Bagels, muffins and cereal was also offered. At any time during your stay, fresh fruit (bananas and apples) are in the lobby. The hotel also offers brown bags if you are on the run with a cereal bar, fruit, and water inside. Overall a good hotel convenient to the airport and with a staff that aims to please. We would choose this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you are a Hilton Honors member and reserving more than one room, ask the hotel staff to put them...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
port charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

stayed overnite for a early flight to florida left rental car at airport and shuttle picked me up and picked me up in am for my florida flight no problems very safe hotel and priced good lots of hotels around but I think this is the best choice

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

On this past August 3rd, 2013, I stayed at the Hampton Inn Nashville-Airport, and had the very unfortunate experience of being lodged next door to a group of guests that held a party in their room into the early morning hours. It took 3 calls to the front desk before the manager on duty escorted the guests and their friends from the building around midnight. I unfortunately had lost precious hours of sleep, considering I was waking up very early the next day to drive 800 miles to my next destination. The following morning at check-out the attendent apologized for the experience and said the manager, Larry Manghane, would be sending me a certificate for an complimentary night stay to compensat, per Hampton Inn's 100% Guarantee policy. Two weeks passed, and I was not contacted by Hampton Inn, nor received any information or reimbursement. Any emails to Mr. Manghane have gone unanswered. As far as I can tell, Hampton Inn's 100% satisfaction guarantee policy is a farce, at least at this location. I recommend staying somewhere else to save your money and get some sleep.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Airport. Your feedback is always important to us in order to provide the ultimate in service. We strive for all of our guests to score us a 1 star. I noticed you scored us rather low most of our categories. This is very concerning for me.

Larry Manghane, our Director of Sales is fanastic! I can assure you, if you were to have a certificate sent, it must have been a technical error. Maybe the incorrect address of the sorts. If you could email me the correct address at marie.echols3@hilton.com, I will assure it is taken care of.

We are looking forward to seeing you next time you are here in the Music City. Please let us know what we can do to better service you, and to get 5 stars from you. Wishing you safe travels.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My mom & I drove down to Nashville from St. Louis and stayed here over Labor Day weekend. I booked our 2 double bed suite through AAA Online & prepaid. I had compared the rates with hotels.com & other online sites and the prices were all the same. For $109/night, it beats staying at the Hampton downtown (no free parking) or in the Vandy area. We walked into the room where it had a sofabed, lounging chair, and kitchen area (sink, refrigerator & microwave) with plenty of storage. Then you walk into the separate bedroom with 2 double beds. Breakfast was from 6 am - 10 am. It was ok. Could have been better. The sausage patties didn't show up until Monday. The eggs looked like Bob Evans eggs from one of those frozen breakfast bowls you'd buy in the store. I'm not a big egg eater but when I do eat eggs I like them to be those fluffy scrambled eggs even if it's made with Egg Beaters. The elevators and hallways were warm. Hotel probably trying to keep down on the a/c costs but the hotel room had it's own separate a/c controllers and was very cool and comfortable. The beds were comfortable but I'd prefer firm pillows and not the soft. The pillows were way to soft for my taste. Also, for some reason the signals disappeared on the CBS and ABC affiliates on the TVs in the room sometime Sunday. It was working in the morning but it disappeared sometime during the day because when we returned later that evening the signals were lost. I thought it would return come Monday morning but it did not. I reported it to hotel staff and the guy checked the TV in the breakfast area and it didn't come on there either. I wouldn't have care much since I was on vacation and barely in the room but I wanted to watch Under the Dome when I returned. Signal was still out come Tuesday morning at check out. He asked me about it before leaving but didn't say what the cause was. Previously he had said it may be a network problem or satellite problem. Their satellite provider was Dish Network. Thank god I have Directv at home and used the app to record my program.

Anyway, the hotel is within 10 minutes of downtown and Opry so it was very convenient. But I'd watch out for the exit at Donelson Pike. Our GPS told us to get off at Donelson Pike South and then make a U turn. We kept having to drive down to Intl Airport and make a U near the airport parking and back up onto Donelson Pike. But they did have a Donelson Pike North. We didn't have a chance to find out where that would lead us. Either way, both exits near there are not well lit so be careful or turn on your brights.

Overall, it was good stay and I'd do it again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Holly Hill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Beds were comfortable and room was very clean. We enjoyed the warm cookies and all the staff was more then helpful. The hotel was very clean all over with lots of parking. All was nice and quiet even though it was close to high way and airport .When we dropped the car off at the airport they picked us back up to take us back to the hotel. In the morning they had us to the airport by 6:00 am.

Room Tip: When we dropped the car off at the airport they picked us back up to take us back to the hotel. In t...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn in July on the way back from a rafting trip. The location was perfect, right off the highway, only a short straight shot to downtown Nashville, and less than half the price of downtown motels. We have stayed by the airport before, but this is, by far, the best option!! Upon arrival, they had fresh Otis Spunkmeyer cookies and lemonade. We were in the king suite, it was very spacious, had a King bed in a separate bedroom with a tv, a living area with a sofa bed, and a kitchen area with a mini fridge. Super clean, the beds were comfy, and the room passed my thorough bed bug inspection! The breakfast was the best I've EVER had at a hotel...for free! Besides the usual cereal and pastries, they had fresh fruit, yogurt, sausage, potatoes, and an oatmeal bar of sorts where you can top your oatmeal with anything you please....raisins, nuts, sweeteners...etc. I'm sure anyone could find something to eat...as I am super picky, and traveling with someone that is gluten free. I definitely recommend, and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
I am very excited that our found our hotel to be such a pleasurable experience! Our entire team here prides ourselves on give 100% service. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We recently added some new items and we are glad that our guests are taking notice. I agree, the fresh baked cookies and lemonade are a great addition after a long trip. I hope that next time you are in the Music City, that you make the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Airport your home.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport? Share your experiences!