“Great Hotel for the Money” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #36 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Hotel for the Money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I was in Nashville on business and I usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inn by the airport (which is also a very nice place), but it was booked and we booked at this Hampton Inn and Suites. The lobby of the hotel very nice, check in very efficient and the desk personnel friendly. I got a Suite and the room was perfect. It had a seperate living area, bedroom and the bathroom was enormous. I would recommend this hotel as the price was very attractive and it was what I felt was an upgrade from some of the Hampton Inns.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
La Toya T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
First, I would like to thank you for the kind words about our property and staff. Second I would like to thank you for your patrionage, we strive to make our guests feel like they are home. If you are in Nashville again, stop by and say HOWDY.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Philadelphia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Last review still holds.. standard Hampton Inn. Early breakfast, fresh coffee at at least 4:30am. Good staff. No real issues, but avoid room 222, maybe the series on each floor. Sounds like its on the service elevator - lots of thumping, banging like walking a metal plates - behind the wall the bed is on and in the bathroom.

Room Tip: Avoid room 222. Noisy all night long. Service elevator?
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
La Toya T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Airport. Your feedback is always important to us in order to provide the ultimate in service. We strive for all of our guests to score us a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor. I would like to apologize for the thumping in the room, after notifying us of the issue, we have gotten that fixed for your pleasure. We cannot wait until you stay with us again.
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was there with my 4 year old grandson and daughter. The toilet tank broken in the middle of the night, the front desk did not come immediately to turn off the water, so I had to find someone to stop the flooding. The General Manager La Toya Taylor was rude and unprofessional accusing me of breaking the tank although their Hotel Engineer Kyle Needles told me that he did not know how the toilet tank broke. I was never even given the benefit of the doubt. My experience leads me to believe that this failing property needs to take $150 from your guest to pay for THEIR broken toilet. BTW the room I was moved to had a broken handle on the toilet! I agree Martin P, run-down.

Room Tip: My tip for a great room is to stay at another hotel!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HamptonBNAHS, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Airport. Your feedback is always important to us in order to provide the ultimate in service. We strive for all of our guests to score us a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor. I noticed you scored us rather low on this Trip Advisor rating. This is very concerning for me.

Your experience was a red flagged for my arrival immediatley after you checked out on 2/24/13. After researching the incident, and video, it appears as if our onsite management team handled the situation appropriately. There was a massive crack in our porcelin toilet. These types of damages do not occur spontaneously. I met with the Housekeeping and Engineering staff to verify the condition of the toliet prior to your arrival. They both confirmed the perfect condition. After checking the video footage of you and your family the evening prior and the morning when communicating with our Front Desk and Management, I was highly concerned.

Once you reported the incident, the Assistant General Manager, La Toya Taylor quite professionally got you relocated immediately at 1am. Our Chief Engineer began work in that room immediately; the guestroom had severe water damage. At no fault of our maintenance staff, the damages had to be charged to the guest. Several other hotel guests had to be refunded due to the damages that your guestroom cause to their room. It was very unsettling your actions toward my management team. After reviewing, your perilous actions were deamed a threat to my staff and we do not take that very likely. The lewd verbiage and the physical gestures towards my team are not tolerated.

We take guest service very seriously at our hotel. We strive for each guest to depart with an amazing experience. Our property is far from failing. We have a beautiful property, week after week, we are the top hotel in the Nashville Airport area. We are very proud of our accomplishments and our hotel staff. Our team here went above and beyond to accommodate your situation. We do not and will never, become a business that asks guests to pay for anything that would not be fair and reasonable, espeically considering you had over $2000 in damages. As always, please let us know if you have any further questions. Wishing you safe travels.
Carbondale, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed here with some friends for New Year's Eve. When checking in, they told me they didn't have any double bed rooms. I complained and they got us one. The rooms were average. We didn't have any major problems. It was very clean.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
La Toya T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Hampton, we loved having you here.
Mountain City, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

recently stayed at this property and enjoyed it thoroughly. was in town for a conference and the hotel was convenient. the staff was exceedingly helpful and the room was comfortable beyond the normal mid-range hotel. will return when back in Nashville.

Room Tip: suites are very roomy and would be preferred over a standard room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
La Toya T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you for you recent stay at the property, I am so pleased that our staff showed you that great southern hospitality. IF YOU ARE EVER IN NASHVILLE AGAIN, COME BY AND SAY HELLO.
Cookeville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This hotel is getting run-down. It is obvious that they do not have high standards in cleanliness and overall it had a chintzy feel to it. While it bore the Hampton Inn brand it felt more like a Super 8. I was very disappointed but it was a one-night stay for business so I did not have to deal with it for long. If I was in town for longer, I would have changed hotels.

Room Tip: Step up to a better brand. I dont think this hotel is worth the money.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
La Toya T, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
We would like to thank you for staying with us. We apologize if the accomodations of the property were not to your liking. We want all of our guest to experience the excellent service that Hampton Inns are known for providing. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please lets us know.
Marion, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great location near airport about 15 min from Opry Mills mall and garylord area. Hotel very classy and staff was very friendly. We were passing through for a mini vacation-also visited Gaylord area but didn't want to spend the gaylord prices so we decided to stay here. Very happy with our quick stay. We watched the Cowboys get beat by Redskins in lobby(sad about that but...) and the hotel staff was cheering with us. Very friendly. The kids had hot chocolate in lobby and we had coffee. Give them a shout out and try. Very classy decorated too.

Room Tip: High floor, away from elevator
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
La Toya T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
We would like to Thank You for the wonderful review, we strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction. If there is anything more that we can do for you, do not hesitate to give us a call.

Thanks again,
La Toya Taylor
Assistant General Manager
583 Donelson Pike
Nashville, Tn. 37214
615-885-4242
latoya.taylor@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport? Share your experiences!