“Bedbugs!!” 1 of 5 stars

Book now and save 10%
Ranked #9 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
“Bedbugs!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

We know that bedbugs Can happen anywhere, but the response from the Hampton staff as well as Hampton Inns customer service has been horrible. I found a bedbug crawling on me, after feeling it bite. Then saw one crawling up the wall. The response from the manager was just "oh, ok. Yes you can check out and we won't charge you for the room. Gee thanks. We had only been in the room 30 minutes, of course they wont charge formthe room! We called Hampton customer service, and by about 1 am we were in another hotel. Hampton did not give us anything for our troubles. I think they could at least have given us a free night, or even just added some Hilton honors points to our account. But, whatever, if you don't want bedbugs don't stay here!

• Stayed June 2012
Lax G, Owner at Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologize on behalf of my hotel staff that your stay was not satisfactory and to your expectation. We are taking steps to ensure that Front Desk is better equipped to manage a situation like this in future. Unfortunately, as you mentioned in your review, bedbugs do happen and we can only find out about it after a guest has complained. You would be pleased to know that we have taken steps to thoroughly clean the room via heat treatment that completely eliminates bed bugs.

For your trouble I would like to offer you a free room for a night at our hotel next time you are in Nashville. Please contact me in advance of your scheduled arrival to receive your complimentary room night. Again, I sincerely apologize for your troubles and look forward to having you at our hotel soon.

In the Spirit of Hospitality,

Bhavin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tullahoma, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I stayed at this property on April 26 while on a business trip. I was greeted by name by the friendly and professional front desk staff. My room was large, quiet, and fully furnished for comfort and convenience. Breakfast was good, with a selection of hot and cold dishes, including yogurt, cereal, and fresh fruit.

The location of this Hampton makes it the best selection for those having business on the west side of Nashville. This was my second stay and I plan to return.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

Room was clean with all the amenities we needed. Flat screen tv and coffee pot available. Quiet and bed was very comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Restaurants and shopping close by. Hot and cold breakfast which was nice. Access to I-24 very easy.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

we have stayed several times over the last 10 years at this Hampton Inn. In the past, we had a wonderful experience and very good rest! We just stayed over the weekend to visit our elderly Aunt. The staff was wonderful and the room was very clean. The bed was a different story.. it was hard as a rock .. For the two nights we stayed .. we were both miserable due to back pain! We paid extra for an upgrade to a suite and didn't want to repack and unpack everything... It is a nice hotel but the beds leave something to be desired...

Room Tip: away from elevators as this hotel has 5 floors!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Montgomery, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

Friendly and helpful staff accommodated my special needs while traveling with my 94 year old father, by giving us a room close to the elevator. Our room was very quiet, clean, and smelled fresh. The two queen bed's were very comfortable. The AC unit was quiet and efficient. The rooms have nice amenities, such as flat screen TV, coffee pot, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, Purex toiletries, and newspaper. The complimentary breakfast included hot and cold items such as eggs, sausage, oatmeal, waffles, all types of breads and muffins, fresh fruit, and yogurt. I also enjoyed the workout room, which has an eliptical, a treadmill, and a bicycle. The hotel partners with several restaurants to offer a 10% discount. We chose O'Charley's and were delighted with the food and the service there. It is located just across the highway from the hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in Rm 207, which is conveniently close to elevator and vending, and is on the quiet backsi...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

I would say my stay of one night was just average. The staff was really friendly!! Especially the night lady who checked me in..I was really tired from driving 14 hours so I can't remember her name, but she was friendly..The beds were ok..The rooms need some updating to match the updated lobby..The breakfast was great..The location was right off the expressway and seemed safe so that was really nice..If they update the rooms I would stay again if I was ever in the area and needed a place to sleep...

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Chatham, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

We stayed here just one night but it was a good one. From the moment we walked through the door we felt welcomed. The gentleman on the front desk could not have been more helpful. He recommended really good restaurants and we found them as promised. We checked in hours early and they had a room for us, it was clean and very comfortable. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West? Share your experiences!