“Nice Suite Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Weekend Getaway Package
Ranked #31 of 152 Hotels in Nashville
“Nice Suite Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This hotel offered a good value in a convenient location for exploring Nashville. Our suite had a bedroom with two double beds and bathroom separated by french doors from a living area with a full kitchen and sitting area with a sleeper sofa. This was a nice setup for our multigenerational family traveling together. We didn't do any cooking, but the fridge, microwave, and table to eat at we're appreciated. We also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast for both morning's of our stay and the manager's reception for the one weeknight we were there. Selection was good and the eating area nice with real dishes and silverware that make it feel like home.

Stayed March 2014
Kristen W, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
I am happy to see that you enjoyed your time at Homewood Suites and in Nashville! We do our very best to ensure that all of our guests feel right at home. I look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to the area!

Kristen Weaver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here twice and both times I received excellent service from all staff members. Everyone was helpful, polite, and went above and beyond service to ensure my stay was pleasant and comfortable.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
I appreciate your kind words regarding your stays with us! At Homewood Suites Nashville Airport, we strive to exceed our guest's expectations. We hope to see you again soon!

st louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed here rather than downtown....best decision!! For half the price, we got a huge suite with a full kitchen, not to mention tea, coffee and microwave popcorn in the room! Add in the free parking, the hot breakfast and you cant beat it!! We stayed two nights and the breakfast was different both mornings, which was nice. It is only a 15 minute ride to downtown...I always drove down, but they said it would be about a $25 cab ride. Excellent choice!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Kristen W, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to see that you were able to enjoy so many of our amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Overland Park, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had no problems here but this location could update its furniture and fixtures, etc. The first night I was there, I turned the thermostat from A/C to heater and turned it up a little. For several minutes it blew cold air and smelled of gas. Since it was late I just turned it off and went to bed; it was a little chilly that night... The next day I turned it on again, and this time warm air came out, but the thermostat itself was not digital, and did not work well.

The bed was comfortable and the location was convenient to the airport. If I were to return to Nashville I'd probably look for something downtown to be closer to the entertainment the city has to offer.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback! I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I will make sure that the appropriate departments are made aware of your experience so we can improve for you and for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Nashville Airport for your stay!

Sedro Woolley, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

If you are looking for a hotel that is quiet and has a nice staff this would be the place to go. I do not know about the weekends, since I was there during the week. The rooms are pretty old and you could tell they had some "activities" happen in the room. When you see all the doors on the cupboards either screwed shut or about to fall off and the carpets could use a good cleaning again. I gave this a 4 rating because it was quiet and staff was helpful, otherwise I would have rated it lower due to the age of the rooms. The bedding looked like it was from the early 80's. The rooms really surprised me because the lobby was very clean and looked nice but when you get to your room...

Room Tip: Any room will do just don't expect a well maintained room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Maintenance issues are not the standard at this property. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention so we can make the necessary improvements.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

The hotel had a room for us when we arrived after a long day of driving with four kids, but not one that would accommodate all six of us. The staff efficiently found another hotel for us -- even though they had to call about another 20 hotels to find a room. They were helpful and went out of their way to get us a place on a very busy weekend! The hotel looked very nice -- maybe we can stay there next time!

• Stayed March 2014
While I am sorry to hear that the accommodations didn't work out for you on this trip, I am so glad that our Team was able to assist you with finding another property. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Nashville area! I know that you'll enjoy everything that Homewood Suites has to offer.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this hotel. It's always very clean, comfortable, and the staff is always extremely nice. It's also located at a point that close to everything. It feels like you're at home when you're here. I'm actually prolonging my stay by typing this review! Lol! I can't wait to stay here again!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us for an extra few minutes to complete your review, Jenn! I certainly appreciate hearing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the near future!