“Nice Hotel - close to city for CMAs” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$50 Opry Mills Gift Card
Ranked #29 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Nice Hotel - close to city for CMAs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed here when we went to CMA Fest last year. 20 min ride downtown - easy.

Recently renovated - has a full fridge microwave stove top. We could pack lunch and eat cheaper than downtown.

Nice room good size. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Josh G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your recomendation. We are looking forward to this year's CMA's and hope you will come and see us if you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
KISSIMMEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

On a recent business trip I was able to stay at the Homewood Suites in Nashvile. I received wonderful service and a fantastic room. I stayed in a corner roon that made the room seem much larger. The staff was professional and truly responsive. I would recommend this location to everyone.
Special thanks to the Homewood/Hilton Staff.

Room Tip: Choose the corner room. It is a longer walk, but it is so quiet!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your Rocking Review and are very happy to hear you had such a great visit! I will be certain to share your kind words with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Overall hotel was great. Furnishing dated and need to work on the managemnt of the dinners. Always running out of food. Ran out of salad and condiments. We sometimes worked later than 6 and when that happened the food was gone. he beds were pretty comfortable just need to upgrade the mattresses.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Stayed here for four nights attending a reunion. Staff was very helpful and friendly and should be commended. I enjoyed having a separate bedroom from the sitting room/kitchenette area with flat screen TV's in each room. The rooms were reasonably well appointed and equipped. When it comes time to refurbish, I would certainly suggest more comfortable couches and chairs. I found the ones in my "handicap accessible room" were almost impossible from which to rise as they were very deep, unsupportive, and low, so I ended up just sitting in the straight chairs at the desk/table. This is a comment I heard from others in our group. I enjoyed the available breakfast/supper buffet meals that were available - not restaurant quality, but one wouldn't expect that - they were a welcome amenity and more than adequate with fresh fruit, cereal, juice, eggs, breakfast meats, etc. and something different each evening. I would certainly recommend this property to friends visiting the area.

Room Tip: The second floor is quiet - I never heard the low flying jet aircraft from my room. The hotel is on...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad to hear that you and your group found our hotel to be enjoyable for your reunion. I am sorry to hear that you did not find the sofa in your suite to be comfortable. We are currently working to get these replaced soon. We hope you will come back and see us again.
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I booked a room here based on previous positive reviews. My mother and I stayed 3 nights while we were in town for a concert. Over all we were disappointed because it could use an update. The air conditioning was an old unit in the wall that was the loudest a/c I've ever heard in my life. We couldn't sleep, it was so bad.
Positives: Front desk staff friendly, good breakfast and coffee, quiet room (other than when the air conditioning ran), central location.
Negatives: Not enough parking, old furniture/bedding, not enough trash cans in and around the entire facility (room and inside/outside trash recepticles all overflowing), mattress too hard.
Did I mention the loud air conditioner? We won't stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Josh G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I was very happy to read from your review that you found our front desk to be friendly and that you enjoyed our breakfast. I do however understand that you found had a disappointing experience regarding some maintenance issues in you room. I am so sorry that you had some issues with your A/C was not working properly. Your satisfaction is my number one concern so I appreciate you bringing this to my attention so that I may follow-up with our maintenance crew. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and will definitely keep your comments in mind. If you would be kind enough to contact me at your earliest convenience, I would love to get more details on your stay so I can better follow up with our team, as well as have the opportunity to make things right for you.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area. Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My daughter and I came to Nashville just to see a certain performer at the Grand Ole Opry. I was having a hard time finding an affordable room in town until I considered Homewood Suites, and it was a pleasant surprise! The lobby area was very clean and the staircase and high ceilings and glass was a nice welcome. We had our choice of upstairs or down and we chose upstairs. Our room was spacious and nicely decorated; loved the calming colors! She took the king bed and I slept on the sofa sleeper, which was comfy enough. There was a microwave and burners, dishwasher, fridge, sink, and cabinets stocked with pots, pans and utensils. We didn't utilize this area since we were there only one night, but can see how convenient it would be for the business traveler. We each got ready for the night's concert at the same time with our own separate mirrors, which was nice. The only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is because my daughter wanted to take a shower at 5 in the morning and the water would only get lukewarm so she had to wait an hour and a half, so our morning was a bit late-going. Also, the doors have a good-sized space beneath which allowed for the many voices in the hallway at 6 a.m. from a busload of guests congregating to permeate our room. This would be a real problem if we weren't already awake. We did not have breakfast there, so cannot comment on that, but it did smell good! There is also a big tv in the lobby area behind the stairs with a sofa for lounging, and a patio outside with nice landscaping and pool. There are also two computers in the executive room which was helpful to check on email and FB. Overall, a nice experience at this hotel, and we would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Josh G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words. I am glad to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed our hotel and it's amenities. I am also glad to hear you got to visit the Grand Ole Opry just a few miles away. I hope you will come see us again next time you are in the Nashville area.
driggs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We were impressed with the size of the rooms and the fact we had a living room to hang out in. Breakfasts were ok, enough to get going in the morning including eggs and sausage fruit and cereal. Centrally located to every attraction we went to

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad that you found the hotel to be satisfactory for your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport? Share your experiences!