“Great Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Great Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in one of the suites. Sleep's 5-6 people. Room was nice. Breakfast was good and they also offer light dinner M-Th from 5:30-7:30. Not bad at all. Great value for the money. Overall very happy!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Josh G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback! I am glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel and its value added amenities. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Nashville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
La Vergne, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This hotel has always had excellent service and excellent staff providing the service - they firmly stand behind Hilton's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and whatever issue may arise, they will exert every effort to fix the problem. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Beginning at check-in, the staff was warm, welcoming and accommodating. We definitely felt like valued guests, and were greeted with smiles around every turn. I really enjoyed the suite set-up, and the room was comfortable and clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family members when traveling in and around Nashville.
During our stay the hotel was also hosting what appeared to be teams of high school students -- other than seeing them at breakfast, we barely noticed!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be helpful. We hope you see you on your next visit to Nashville!
Columbus, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We spent two nights at the Homewood Suites in Nashville on Elm Hill Pike March 22-24. The hotel appeared to be very clean and up to date. The suites were a little smaller than other Homewood properties we have stayed in, but was not much of an issue. We were traveling with friends and requested two rooms beside each other when we made reservations, but was put in rooms down the hall from each other.
But to get to the good stuff....the biggest negative was the bedding! The comforter on our bed was covered with STAINS! Didn't need a black light to determine they were bodily fluids! Since this comforter was the only "blanket" for sleeping, couldn't take it off the bed either. Also, the sheets had the consistency of sandpaper. When turning over in bed, it actually felt scratchy to the skin. My face was burning by morning.
The breakfast bar was not well stocked and most items were gone both mornings. What food we were able to get was good for a buffet style breakfast, just couldn't get enough of it.
We would probably stay in this hotel again, only because we like suite style hotels, the location and ease in getting downtown.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Josh G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel specifically regarding the cleanliness of our hotel. I am sorry that you found stains in your comforter and that the bed was uncomfortable. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure our standards of cleanliness and comfort are consistently met. We strive on providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that this issue does not occur again. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guests experience and I will keep your review in mind. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to Nashville for a quick weekend getaway for my birthday. I decided on Homewood Suites based on the reviews I found here. Upon arrival, the front desk clerk was somewhat dry and unenthusiastic. Her attitude was better the next day. Even with that being said, I must say that I don't regret my stay. The rooms and hotel site were immaculate. Rooms were stocked and fully functional. The toilet did stop up on our first night there. The front desk clerk brought my husband a plunger to use. I started to get upset because maintenance was not called, but then again, do I call maintenance when I'm at home and my toilet stops up?? Nope! So he got it unstopped and the rest of the stay was uneventful. Complimentary breakfast was amazing. They serve eggs, bacon or sausage, potatoes, waffles (that you make yourself) and other items that you would need for breakfast such as cereal, toast, bagels, yogurt, and fruit. Overall, this was a nice hotel that is close in approximation to Opry Mills mall. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback regading your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you and your husband found mostly everything to be enjoyable. I am sorry to hear about the inconsistent responses you recieved from our Front Desk team. I will certainly follow up with the appropriate staff members. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Lynchburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My caption refers to the dining area, which has 20 foot ceilings, sleek furnishings and a grand fireplace. The breakfast is very well prepared and presented. With a different menu each day we experienced variety over a four night stay. The pool is outdoors, so could not be enjoyed in March - the month of our visit. This facility also offers an evening complimentary happy hour with heavy hors d'oeurvres, draft beer and selection of wines.

Room Tip: Rooms on East side have private locked entrance, accessible by hotel card. Convenient if you wish t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed here 1 night and flew to Mexico and it is great it is actually 2 rooms this place is number 1 in my books. There was 8 of us and we all went to 1 room and talked until bedtime very spacious it also has a kitchenete

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Josh G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding our spacious suites. We are glad to hear that they were a comfortable fit for your group, and that you were able to take advantage of our Park & Fly value. We hope to see you again prior to your next flight out of the Nashville International Airport.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport? Share your experiences!