“Nice hotel with lots of ammenities.” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2640 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #32 of 152 Hotels in Nashville
atlanta, ga
“Nice hotel with lots of ammenities.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stayed here for a conference held in the hotel. The room was spacious. The kitchen amenities were clean and well organized. The beds were outfitted with nice linen and lots of cushy pillows. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Josh G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank for for taking the time to share your positive stay experience. We are truly glad you enjoyed our hotel and it's convenient amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Madison
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I chose this hotel because of the price and the proximity to the airport. The staff was friendly enough, and the location was very good. Centrally located in between lots of food venues and the Airport and Opryland.

We had a one-room non-smoking king suite. Somewhere on the same floor (or using the same ventilation system), there were rooms that allowed smoking. When I spoke to the staff about it, I was informed that there were in fact rooms in the hotel where smoking was permitted. When I explained that the smell was coming into my room, they seemed unconcerned and I was not offered an opportunity to move. In their defense, I did not press the issue, but the smell was quite bothersome.

There is only one elevator, just off the lobby, so if you end up in a room on the far side of the hotel and up a couple floors and have any luggage you will need to bring your car around front to easily get your stuff downstairs. That is, unless you like carrying heavy bags down flights of stairs.

I consider this an OK stay. The suite was nice enough, and it was clean. If it hadn't been for the smell of cigarettes constantly infesting my room, it would have been much better.

Room Tip: Avoid the third floor, unless you are a smoker.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Josh G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Hello Shane,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear of the troubles you experienced with the smell of cigarette smoke. We are currently researching some solutions that we hope will prevent similar issues in the future. I am sorry to hear that the Front Desk did not offer to move you when you reported the issue to them. I will certainly follow up with the appropriate team members to assure that they are doing everything possible to make our guests comfortable. I understand the long hallways can be a challenge when you have a lot of luggage. We do however have 2 elevators in the hotel; one on each side of the lobby. Should you happen to give us another shot next time you are in the area, please feel free to contact me directly so I can make sure you have a wonderful stay.

Cincinnati, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stayed here for a business trip as location was key. Great value for the price! My room was clean, we had free breakfast and happy hour every day. The exercise room was small but had everything I needed. The pool looked nice even though it was out of season. I'll likely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay and found the hotel to be a good value. We look forward to seeing you again when the pool opens up.

mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Our stay here was fine,good clean room-comfortable bed-breakfast was pretty good-no problems. Near opry mills and plenty to do.We had a weekend rate that was a great value. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review corresponding to your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable and problem free stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Due to some business trip cancellations at the end of 2012, I needed 1 stay in order to retain my Hilton Honors Diamond status. I decided to do an overnight “staycation” in my hometown of Nashville right before Christmas.

Out-of-towners are always asking me for hotel recommendations. Most people don’t have an occasion to stay at a hotel in the town where they live, but can offer advice on hotels where they travel for business or pleasure.

I chose the Homewood Suites on Elm Hill Pike near the airport based on price and availability. The suites are spacious and clean, and include a full kitchen. They appear to be very comfortable for longer stays.

Restaurants and stores are available a short distance by car over on Donelson Pike, or a little further away at Opry Mills Mall on Briley Parkway. A vehicle is a must if you want to go out to eat, as there’s no place within walking distance, nor is there a nearby grocery store.

The breakfast area in the lobby is large and uncrowded, but I found the breakfast itself to be rather lackluster. I’ve had better breakfasts with more variety at the Hampton Inns where I’ve stayed.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay near the airport or Opryland.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your hometown "staycation"! I am glad to hear you found the experience to be an enjoyable and would reccomend our hotel to out of town visitors. We are currently working on some changes to our breakfast menu's to make it more exciting and enjoyable for our visitors. We home you will pay us a visit the next time you take a "staycation"!

Dresden, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had 7 rooms here for 1 night. One of the rooms had very worn bed spreads - the dust ruffles also looked like they were for a queen size bed but these were full size beds. There are some things about the property that does show some age but was mostly fine. Didnt like the open drains because i almost dropped the small shampoo bottle down the drain. Breakfast was teriffic! The vanity doors and drawers have no knobs but they're screwed closed. Tops of doors and drawers was dusty. Friendly and Helpful Staff. I didn't complain to the management about the bedcovers because we were only there for one night and the beds were clean. Pillows were great too!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel has received very good reviews, so I was both surprised and disappointed by my stay. The location is great and the staff was very friendly. My problems involved my room and a number of problems. When I arrived, I noticed the clock was not working. It took me three calls over two days to get the clock replaced. The first day, I also noticed a stain on the bed spread and when housekeeping came to clean my first day there, I pointed it out and asked if it could be replaced. I left while she cleaned my room and returned to find it had not been replaced. There are several other very good Hilton properties in that area and I suspect that I will not stay at this hotel again, based on the lack of concern with problems in my room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business