I chose this hotel because of the price and the proximity to the airport. The staff was friendly enough, and the location was very good. Centrally located in between lots of food venues and the Airport and Opryland.
We had a one-room non-smoking king suite. Somewhere on the same floor (or using the same ventilation system), there were rooms that allowed smoking. When I spoke to the staff about it, I was informed that there were in fact rooms in the hotel where smoking was permitted. When I explained that the smell was coming into my room, they seemed unconcerned and I was not offered an opportunity to move. In their defense, I did not press the issue, but the smell was quite bothersome.
There is only one elevator, just off the lobby, so if you end up in a room on the far side of the hotel and up a couple floors and have any luggage you will need to bring your car around front to easily get your stuff downstairs. That is, unless you like carrying heavy bags down flights of stairs.
I consider this an OK stay. The suite was nice enough, and it was clean. If it hadn't been for the smell of cigarettes constantly infesting my room, it would have been much better.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton-Nashville Airport Hotel
- Homewood Suites By Hilton-Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Suites Nashville Airport
- Homewood Suites Nashville
- Hilton Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood
- Nashville Homewood Suites
- Nashville Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.