Due to some business trip cancellations at the end of 2012, I needed 1 stay in order to retain my Hilton Honors Diamond status. I decided to do an overnight “staycation” in my hometown of Nashville right before Christmas.
Out-of-towners are always asking me for hotel recommendations. Most people don’t have an occasion to stay at a hotel in the town where they live, but can offer advice on hotels where they travel for business or pleasure.
I chose the Homewood Suites on Elm Hill Pike near the airport based on price and availability. The suites are spacious and clean, and include a full kitchen. They appear to be very comfortable for longer stays.
Restaurants and stores are available a short distance by car over on Donelson Pike, or a little further away at Opry Mills Mall on Briley Parkway. A vehicle is a must if you want to go out to eat, as there’s no place within walking distance, nor is there a nearby grocery store.
The breakfast area in the lobby is large and uncrowded, but I found the breakfast itself to be rather lackluster. I’ve had better breakfasts with more variety at the Hampton Inns where I’ve stayed.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay near the airport or Opryland.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton-Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Suites By Hilton-Nashville Airport Hotel
- Homewood Suites Nashville Airport
- Homewood Suites Nashville
- Hilton Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood
- Nashville Homewood Suites
- Nashville Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.