“Mostly Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Dresden, Tennessee
“Mostly Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had 7 rooms here for 1 night. One of the rooms had very worn bed spreads - the dust ruffles also looked like they were for a queen size bed but these were full size beds. There are some things about the property that does show some age but was mostly fine. Didnt like the open drains because i almost dropped the small shampoo bottle down the drain. Breakfast was teriffic! The vanity doors and drawers have no knobs but they're screwed closed. Tops of doors and drawers was dusty. Friendly and Helpful Staff. I didn't complain to the management about the bedcovers because we were only there for one night and the beds were clean. Pillows were great too!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Josh G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for your group's recent stay with us. I am glad to hear you found the experience to be mostly enjoyable. I am sorry to hear of your observations with some of the bedding. As a final stage of our recent renovations we are currently switching out some of our older bedding. We hope you will come and see us again soon.

Josh Grassi

326 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel has received very good reviews, so I was both surprised and disappointed by my stay. The location is great and the staff was very friendly. My problems involved my room and a number of problems. When I arrived, I noticed the clock was not working. It took me three calls over two days to get the clock replaced. The first day, I also noticed a stain on the bed spread and when housekeeping came to clean my first day there, I pointed it out and asked if it could be replaced. I left while she cleaned my room and returned to find it had not been replaced. There are several other very good Hilton properties in that area and I suspect that I will not stay at this hotel again, based on the lack of concern with problems in my room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The location of the hotel is perfect with the available shuttle to take you within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. The hotel staff was pleasant and always there to answer questions provide suggestions for places to eat or other activities.

Room Tip: all rooms are good. We were in the middle of the 3rd floor and it was quiet and very relaxing. Cann...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I travel to Nashville frequently for business, and pleasure, and ALWAYS stay at this Homewood Suites. The staff are always helpful and ready to assist. Since my stays are usually 3 - 6 days, it is nice to stay in a room that is more like an apartment as opposed to a traditional hotel room. It is 10 minutes from the airport, downtown Broadway, Grand Ole Opry and other attractions, mall and restaurants. I love having the kitchen and full refrigerator as well, very convenient. There is free WiFi, full breakfast weekdays and, although I have not gone yet, dinner week nights. The building feels secure, everything is clean. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Nashville.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Marietta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great facility...clean and the breakfast staff was very accommodating. Enjoyed the hospitality...felt like home away from home! The rooms were generally quite and the internet access worked perfectly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Not only was this hotel clean with wonderful service, it provided free breakfast and a lovely garden. The breakfast included, sausage, eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, toast, muffins, and bagels. It was everything we needed and we had a kitchen included, in case we wanted more. The parking was free and it seemed to be a new property. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Frankfort, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. During the beer, wine and dinner one of the staff walked around passing out cookies which were delicious. As she stopped at each table she made small talk and made us feel comfortable. The food was good. The room was clean. My only complaint was that I requested a non smoking room and could smell smoke when I entered the room. I called the front desk and they said I was next to a smoking room and there were no other rooms available. I paid with hilton honor points and the hotel returned all of my points. My sugestion is when you make your reservation make sure you ask to be far away from the smoking rooms if you don't smoke. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: This hotel allows smoking. If you are not a smoker my suggestion is to ask for a room far away from...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport? Share your experiences!