“Better than most...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Better than most...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great facility...clean and the breakfast staff was very accommodating. Enjoyed the hospitality...felt like home away from home! The rooms were generally quite and the internet access worked perfectly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Not only was this hotel clean with wonderful service, it provided free breakfast and a lovely garden. The breakfast included, sausage, eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, toast, muffins, and bagels. It was everything we needed and we had a kitchen included, in case we wanted more. The parking was free and it seemed to be a new property. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Frankfort, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. During the beer, wine and dinner one of the staff walked around passing out cookies which were delicious. As she stopped at each table she made small talk and made us feel comfortable. The food was good. The room was clean. My only complaint was that I requested a non smoking room and could smell smoke when I entered the room. I called the front desk and they said I was next to a smoking room and there were no other rooms available. I paid with hilton honor points and the hotel returned all of my points. My sugestion is when you make your reservation make sure you ask to be far away from the smoking rooms if you don't smoke. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: This hotel allows smoking. If you are not a smoker my suggestion is to ask for a room far away from...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lake Norman, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We normally stay at the Hilton Garden Inn just down the road, but a coworker suggested we all stay in this hotel on one of our Nashville trips. The hotel shows its age in some ways, but it was clean and the common areas were decent. I was surprised by the free wine and beer in the evenings along with dinner and breakfast buffet's being set out for the guests. The hotel is worthy of repeat stays. I'd like to stay at other HW Suites soon just to see how the newer properties are.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The staff at this hotel is wonderful. The front desk is attentive and efficient. Free meals, including beer and wine with supper/happy hour. Housekeeping really cleans, not just empty trash and pick up towels. Made me feel right at home. The hotel was crowded with a large convention but service remained excellent. The hotel is very convenent to the office where I was working that week and at night the attractions of Nashville such as Broadway and the Opry were easy to get to.

Room Tip: I prefer king non smoking on first floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Newport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went to a conference and the room was nice, comfortable temp setting. Staff would set the temp as needed. Room was comfortable and clean. I had trouble with my card to get in my room and the staff helped me so I got in and settled just fine. I slept well and did not even hear the airplanes overhead. The staff was friendly and offered assistance at the desk and in the dining area as well. I would gladly stay there again. I used Mapquest to find the hotel and the directions were correct and it was easy to get there. No complaints whatsoever!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
sevierville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I highly recommend the Homewood Suites; comfort, quality, serenity, are discriptive of the care and service experienced. The compimentary breakfast was diverse and of good quality, sleep was uninterupted. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport? Share your experiences!