“Get what you pay for” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Nashville Airport Inn & Suites

You added Nashville Airport Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Nashville Airport Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2425 Atrium Way, Nashville, TN 37214 (Formerly Ramada Inn & Suites Airport North near Opryland)   |
Ranked #130 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Get what you pay for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

The gentleman that was working the front desk was very helpful and friendly. The pictures shown do not accurately display the quality of this hotel. I completely understand if you're going through renovations, but that does not mean the proper cleaning of the older rooms that are not remodeled should be ignored. The room smelled of mold and mildew. There was in fact mold in the bathroom in the grout of the tiles and in the shower. There was a spot on the carpeting that was very wet in the room. But just ignored it as we were only staying to sleep. Cleaning staff was friendly and replaced our towels in the morning. Convenient location from downtown. You get what you pay for, it does have one of the cheapest rates around, as we looked at many different rates.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you so much for reviewing us.. and complimenting us on our value in rates and our wonderful location. As you rightly said in your own words.. "Convenient location from downtown. You get what you pay for, it does have one of the cheapest rates around, as we looked at many different rates."

You are right our location is centered ideally close to all the great amenities, malls and lakes of Nashville. Being situated minuets from Percy Priest Lake, Elm Hill Marina, Grand ol' Opry, Opry Mills Mall and a short distant to our down town, Music City, Nashville, can have many benefits when finding a good located hotel at value prices.. I'm glad you saw the value in our hotel..

I'm also glad you saw that our staff was friendly and nice, we try very hard to keep the customer happy and wanting to return again.. We hope to see you soon again on your next trip to Nashville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Bought through Price Line so no refund. This room is disgusting, toilet seal leaks, carpet smells of urine, room smells of urine. Outside room garbage all around including so many cig butts. Grounds is nasty. Mold on shower curtain. Tried to get new room, was told "this room was an upgrade" i quote. Could not leave, room payed for on Priceline. Breakfast was provided and ok, dining area was clean and ok so was reception area. Walking by many rooms to get to mine, some curtains looked as if were hanging crooked or not on tracks. I could keep going but you get the idea.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Don, since you are from Nashville, Could you give me a call on ext 353 I would like to discuss this issue with you further.
Towson, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Be wary because the pictures that they show online are not exactly what you get. The room smelled of stale cigarettes even though it was supposed to be a non-smoking room. The carpets smelled bad and looked like they had not been steam cleaned ever. The faucets worked but the aerators were broken so it was a water flow and not a stream. The hot water was really inconsistent; I rely on my shower to wake me up and a tepid shower will not do it. Towels and sheets however were clean. I would have to recommend that house keeping needs to be more thorough on mopping the bathroom and vacuuming. Before I settled in, I did do an inspection for unwanted "guests" and I am happy to report I did not find any in my room. The evening auditor had an attitude but the morning staff are pretty nice. The free WIFI was nice but was sporadic at times. Overall, the price is ok if you are trying to save some money but I really doubt I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Traveller,

I value your review in all it's honesty, your opinion is quiet valid, I spoke with my housekeeping inspector just now and he has decided to invest in three more smog machines that clear smoke from non smoking rooms..

I have also had the Front desk put a large sign in our lobby area that specifically says NO SMOKING in Non smoking rooms and if violated a $100 fine per day will be applied.

Thank you for bring this to my attention.. this matter will be dealt with promptly.
Casa Grande, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This hotel Sucked!!!!!! Avoided it like the plague!!!!!!! When we arrived we should have gotten the clue it was a bad place to stay because there were two people trying to get a refund before even staying. We got to our room and it wasn't what we booked. It was dirty and carpets were stained. Trash out side the door. Rooms were very outdated. the furniture was ratty. Went back to office to get the room we booked was told by the desk manager the room he gave us was the type of room we requested. So he said he would upgraded to a better room with two beds with no charge and that is when the real fun began!!!!!!! We got to the so-called upgraded room open the door and was greeted by a stench. This rooms carpet was also stained the chairs were torn the couch cushions were frayed and scribbling all over the bedroom wall, It was very hot and the air conditioner only works in the living room area and it kept surging on and off. Then in the bedroom area there is a fan not big enough to cool it down. We then started feeling thing crawl on us. By this time we thought we would call it a night and go check out they didn't want to give us our money back!!!!!!!! The desk manager became very indignant, rude, and outraged...... Would not recommend this place to my worst enemy!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Oh Gosh, are you sure you were in our hotel? Your terminology is quiet bizarre..

Firstly it is unfair that you call our hotel a flea bag hotel, we are far from that.. Our hotel prides it's self on being in Nashville for over 10 years.. I think it is really ridiculous that this is your heading as in Nashville we have many different types of bugs in this city.. but fleas have NEVER being reported in our hotel in the 10 years of it's construction.

The fact that you were upgraded is tell me that we did try to fix an issue that you may have had..
Furthermore.. I know you must be in some other hotel because none of my staff has ever portrayed any form of OUTRAGE.. behind the Front desk.. It seems to me that if one of my staff did get upset and if you did have the right hotel such as our.. then in many ways... I certainly could emphasize that there was no pleasing you in any way shape of form..

My Staff is NOT indignant or rude, they are trained professionals that work hard for to make all guest feel welcome.. I can understand that it is normal to accept my apologies for your stay.. however.. the fact that you are yourself quiet rude in your accusations about our Hotel.. finds me wanting to bid you a good day and fine travels somewhere other then Nashville.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

As soon as you opened the door the "suite" stunk like cigarettes, mold & mildew. I had to go to buy air freshener just to make it a little better for one night. There was a hole in the wall. Pillow had cigarette burn holes as well as the blankets. Had to sleep on the plain fitted sheet and use my beach towel to cover the pillow. The couch smelled awful. Above my room the occupants were awake past 3am, floors creaking, bed squeaking, could hear yelling. From the outside looks decent but from the inside horrible. The front lobby fools you. Didn't bother to stay to see what their continental breakfast entailed. When I booked supposedly it had a balcony, no balcony. If it wasn't because they already had charged me for the room I would have canceled. Their website is misleading. Don't stay here unless you are desperate.

• Stayed July 2014
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
I would be curious if you booked from our own website, where you saw, a balcony included.. because on every website on the internet, we have no where, on line, that states private balcony stated.. However, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I would love if you could take a snap shot of where you read this and forward it to me.. you can email me direct from our website.

Furthermore, our continental breakfast at our hotel does NOT entail a FULL BREAKFAST... I'm sure you do understand that we do not offer Full Breakfasts at our hotel.. simply because we are NOT a full service hotel.. only there do they offer eggs and bacon etc..

Continental means simply Continental.. Juices, Fruits, Cereal, Doughnuts,Toast, Bagels & Cream Cheese, Coffee/Tea etc.

However.. we do offer a "Hot" meal every day..

Complimentary Belgian Waffles or a choice of Tennessee Biscuits & Gravy.
Deming, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is terrible. It is filthy inside and out.....including the scribbling on the bedroom wall, unwashed walkways, old spills in the elevator, and discarded broken furniture stacked in the breezeways. The photos on their website is very deceiving, so don't let them fool you. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for reviewing us thru Trip Advisor..

May I remind you that the furniture in the breezeway that you saw was not discarded at all..as you thought.. these older couches were held there for a short period till the large truck and tailor was being delivered to our property..

I also will have you know that we clean our elevators every day by the house keepers.. so if there was an accidental spill or coffee or soda or the like.. I can assure you it would have being recent..

As for the walkways, I personally ordered our Maintenance team to power-spray the whole of our hotel today.. I do hope you come back again and see the changes that has being rectified.
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This location is easy to get around Nashville- although close to interstates it is tucked away along with several higher end chain motels. I had a king suite and loved the overall quietness of the facility. Breakfast is until 9:30, and while out of the room without fail my room was cleaned before my return.
The business center is available in the lobby and the personnel are extremely helpful in making each person's stay as comfortable as possible.

Room Tip: Rooms to the inside of the property are quite while conveniently located by breakfast room and pool...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you so much for review us.. it is refreshing to receive your warm and positive review..

It is so gracious of you, to compliment my staff.. we work hard on making every guest feel like family.. feel comfortable in their surroundings and rest well in our quiet neighborhood down Atrium way.
our complimentary computer in the lobby is always stocked up with ink and paper for anyone to use and I'm so glad you needed to get your emails & faxes sent while you stayed with us on vacation..

We try hard to make your stay a memorable one and I thank you for reaching out and giving us your high ratings..

Much Appreciated,

Trisha Breeden
Director of Sales

Been to Nashville Airport Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!