I've stayed here years ago with a good experience, not this time...
(1) Room not cleaned despite being gone all day, got home 11 pm at night and room not cleaned, called front desk, not apologetic nor surprised, said they would bring up some towels if I gather up dirty towels for them
(2) Phone didn't work (this did get fixed)
(3) TV was a disaster -- using channel up/down buttons results in half channels saying "no signal", the analog channels (i.e. most of the channels) all had so much noise were unwatchable, only a few HD channels (which is what are appropriate for the large TV), a huge waste and something you wouldn't even experience in a Motel 6
(4) On checkout re-iterated problems, customer service person didn't act surprised, said she'd look into it, could tell she won't, she took no notes at all then was onto next person checking out. Took 3 employees and 15 mins of waiting for them to figure out how to printout my bill, them saying printer not working, don't know why (more problems!), I asked they e-mail the receipt to me so I could leave but they wouldn't do this, kept acting like keystone cops trying to get printer working.
The only good thing I can say is the shuttle to Opryland was convenient. Hyatt should be ashamed for the above.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and BookIt.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland Hotel Nashville
- Hyatt Hotel Nashville
- Hyatt Nashville
- Opryland Hotel