“True consistency” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Willis, Texas
“True consistency”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have stayed at different Hyatt's and I will continue to stay with them when they fit the location where I am going.
They offer a great product in the form of clean rooms, bathrooms and breakfast with friendly staff.
I travel about 200 thousand miles per year for work alone, I have come to the point where I want to be treated well and not just like another customer. Hyatt succeeds at this.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view. The first floor, you don't have to wait for an elevator. Rooms...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stayed here for four nights. An excellent location. Within walking distance to several restaurants. Minutes away from the Grand Ole Opry and Opry Mills Mall. The hotel offers a shuttle that will take you near these attractions. About fifteen minutes from downtown. A shuttle is also available to take you there for a fee of ten dollars per person return, which is a great value.
The hotel itself was clean, modern and quite spacious. The shower/toilet area may have been somewhat small for some, but features like a large sitting area and very comfortable beds, more than make up for this. The breakfast that was included was above average, offering selections for even the pickiest eater. A safe in the room, and free WiFi were other inclusions. The staff in general, were very helpful with scheduling the shuttles and offering directions. Thanks to Danny for going that extra mile. It was greatly appreciated!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We arrived here pretty late in the evening but check in was really fast and we were in the room within 5min, Room was really nice and clean. Lots of easy parking. The location was good and
within a 10 minute walk to ashville/Opryland. Free tea and coffee was available downstairs in the
lobby.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I absolutely loved this hotel! My parents and I took a road trip down to Nashville – which was amazing on its own – but during that process we stayed at more quintessential road trip type motels. Arriving at this hotel was just almost magical. We spent the in downtown Nashville, walking around and doing the tourist things, and checking out the bars, and then we made our way to Opry Mills Mall, and after such a hectic day filled with walking, stepping into the lobby of this hotel was great. It was so calming and relaxing, with a subtle hint of sophistication. Once we made it down the hallway into the room, it was perfect! The layout of the room was great, with the little sitting area, and the small divider, and then the large bed; and the large TV was perfect because you could move it to face either side of the room. The bed was very comfortable, and so were the towels in the washroom.

The hotel is in a great location – a quick drive over to Opry Mills Mall, and the Grand Ole Opry! Both of which we made great use of thanks to the location of the hotel.

We loved Nashville, and cant wait to go back! And of course, we will be staying at this hotel because it fit our needs perfectly. Thank you for providing such a great choice for visitors to Nashville!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Brookston, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Fifty years ago the Army Security Agency was our host in South Korea. We chose to celebrate the anniversary of this event in Nashville. The Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland stepped forward and offered special room rates, plus outstanding support and accommodations for our 4-day affair. When traveling it is seldom that one will ever encounter a hotel/motel staff that is more friendly, professional or service orientated. This being said, all is not sweet country music at the Hyatt. WC's in some rooms are extremely small. Anyone over 6 feet tall will find sitting on the commode similar to using an airplanes facilities, only more headroom here. If you have any mobility issues opt for room that has handicap access bathroom.

Room Tip: The "WC's" are very small. If you have any mobility problems opt for room with handic...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Tampa, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a nice, clean place with a good free breakfast and a little bar to hang out at. (like 6 chairs). I've heard famous people stay here instead of the fancy place across the street cause no one bothers them, so you never know who you might see.! Although I didn't . .. Still, good value and very clean and new

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lebanon, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I am a local but a good friend was getting married in the area and rather than drive 30 minutes back home we decided to go ahead and get a room here. Because I'm local I knew it was a safe area, but it was almost like being at home.

Check in was easy and when I told the clerk I was there for a wedding she allowed us to check in at 10 am so that we could get ready. She also allowed for a 1 pm check out because she knew we'd have a long night.

Breakfast was phenomenal!! Not only was it hot but there was a huge variety. I was also able to order from the menu for lunch and we had the spinach artichoke dip and macaroni and cheese. It was slightly high for the portion size, but it wasn't exorbitant.

There were three of us in a room and being the accommodater I took the sofa bed. Much to my surprise it was very comfortable! No bar in the back. There were plenty of pillows and linens. I felt we'll rested and comfortable. The room was large enough for three, but four would be pushing it.

Overall this is a great location and a great value. The hotel is updated and modern. I had no issues with water pressure or air conditioning. I didn't take advantage of it, but I saw a free shuttle outside. I'm not sure where it went but that's great since the bus line is sporadic in the Opryland area.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland? Share your experiences!