Stayed here for 3 nights. The reason I marked value low was because of the valet parking. The first night I took my car to the parking garage at the downtown renaissance and walked back. The valet parking at the courtyard was $22 plus tax and then a tip. I was going to park in one of the parking garages by the hotel but both were full (on a late sun evening with no big events downtown I really doubt it). This was the only thing I didn't like. My meetings were at the convention center so it didn't take long to walk there so this was fine.Short walk to 2nd ave. Room was nice and big. Tv was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard