We booked on Priceline and got an excellent rate. All but one member of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful - desk, valet, even the maintenance guy I started talking to while my tea steeped. The room was impressively large for a downtown hotel. I don't think any of them have much for views. This hotel is in a converted bank and the lobby and restaurant/ breakfast area restored beautifully. The valet parking is 24.50 or so after tax - the valet was helpful in point us to the $10 self-park garage across the street. The walk to Broadway is short and I HIGHLY recommend visiting the "honky tonks" on Broadway if you have never been to Nashville - even on a Sunday night, I was impressed with the skill of the live musicians in almost every single one I entered. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard