At check-in, we were greeted by a very informative and friendly staff member, She explained that the hotel dates back to 1904 and was once a bank and the city's first skyscraper. (12 floors!) This added to the charm of the building. The hotel is close to all Nashville attractions making it a very convenient choice. Walking distance to Broadway, Ryman Auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame. Staff is friendly and extremely attentive. We stayed in a King Suite. The room was roomy and clean. The king bed was very comfortable, however, the pull-out sofa mattress was very uncomfortable! Request a roll-away if you are in a room with a pull-out sofa bed. The only other complaint would be the lighting in the room. In particular, the lighting is poor in the bathroom and in the sink area just outside the bathroom. Great choice for easy accessibility to most of the major Nashville attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott