Why "almost totally excellent"?
Location, front desk, cleanliness, room size/comfort, and valet parking all excellent plus. Couldn't find a better downtown location for short walks to all venues (Broadway Street, Ryman Auditorium, Printers Alley, Riverfront Park, TPAC, etc.) but the price is maybe a little too high for a mid-price hotel especially big occasions. However, it is worth it for convenience. Just be aware & of the $26 per night valet parking but worth it in this downtown location.
We were impressed (maybe should have been concerned ??) that when we returned to the hotel at 11:00 PM after the 4th of July fireworks/riverfront concert with 200,000+ in attendance, that 3 off-duty police officers were on the sidewalk/in lobby to insure that only registered guests entered with no problems in the vicinity.
Would we stay here again? We have now 3 times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard